3 people , 2 months, 1 single opportunity not to go busto >> crete poker house edition

• albionpro
      albionpro
      Bronze
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
      3 people , 2 months, 1 single opportunity not to go busto!!!!!
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

Welcome, we are 3 poker players living in a poker house in crete with one goal. Not to go Broke :D The 3 PS member poker players are albionpro, doctorkgb and xoshix33.

We will each do our own bit about ourselves and why we have took up the epic challenge of trying to not go broke in 2 months.

We will use this blog to track our fun adventures and progress throughout the 2 months.

I will kick off the introductions...

--

YOLO

Im Tom and not a professional poker player, or maybe I am just a very bad one :D I recently completed university and im taking this next year as an opportunity to play poker and see as much of the world as I can :) Im currently grinding out at the micros but if you wanna read about that check out my blog in my sig. Anyway, I took up this dont go broke challenge so that I could spend a few months in a poker house and not blow thru all my money, simples...we shall see.

So I said it would be short :) I dont want it to be a boring wall of text so when we arrive in crete on tuesday I will get filling with some pictures so its much more fun to read.

Thats all from me for now, im sure doctorkgb and xoshix33 will do there bit soon :D

EDIT: If anyone is interested we have a spot or two open for anyone that would like to visit. You can stay for as long or as little as you like. If you are interested use the community feature or contact one of us on skype! :evil:
  • 113 replies