Pushing/Calling tables, with/without ante, adjusted for icm/no icm

• maritsula
      maritsula
      Silver
      Where can I find advanced and detailed tables for pusing/calling with/wihout ante along with adjustments for no icm/icm?

I know that pokerstrategy has it's own charts but I want more advanced ones.

Thanks guys.
  • 3 replies
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      The charts are actually quite good imo.
      For me sheets' spreadsheets by Eric 'sheets' Haber are a good indication of what is right or wrong (unfortunately it is only available at pokerxfactor afaik). They are based on Nash calculations as well as ICM calculations. You obviously have to adept to the exact situation - especially the exact bubble factors have a big influence. In the end it's a good indicator - not more and not less. You may find a similar (but not identical) spreadsheet (any many additional one's) in Kill Everyone.

Using the M-factor is a very good way to calculate your stacksize. There is no need for sheets with and without antes since the antes are taken into account when you use the M-factor.

ICM can't be adequately implemented into the equations. The possible variations are too many. Therefore you will always have to adept using your own ICM-calculations.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Silver
      Thanks Asaban, that was a very detailed reply

Does anyone know charts for pushing/calling ranges besides
      1. Pokerstrategy
      2. Eric 'Sheets'
      3. Kill everyone

Thanks guys

2-3 are based on M factor Asaban? Having one table using the M factor has the same accuracy as two tables for ante/no ante?
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      There are a lot of charts - but most of them are very similar since the maths behind it is the same. Only the variable part in the formula leads to slightly different results.

The 2nd and 3rd chart is based on the M-factor. That's correct.
      I don't understand the second part of your question to be honest. The M-factor tells you how many orbits you can survive without playing a hand as long as the blinds are not increased. Maybe you can try to explain your question a bit further :)

Regards,
      Asaban