Free Ride promotion

• opal99
      opal99
      Black
      who's going to get 80 hours of rake free game?? :D

you just need to play 240 hours this month (only 8 hours per day every f*** day..)..

but be careful: you can't play more than 16 hours per day!! :D
  • 21 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      this is fkn crazy O_O 8hrs/day = no life imo -.-
    • hova
      hova
      Bronze
      Would be sweet bonus for wcgrider, if he wasn't american.
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hova
      Would be sweet bonus for wcgrider, if he wasn't american.
      nice idea. I'll bring him over here and keep him in my basement cage
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Should be a good/average promotion for all players. On the german board is a nice graphic how it can theoretical be possible for all players. ;)

The plan is to play the first 160 hours with MTTs. You don't play them. You just blindfout. Every blind out shoul take 1 hour so 160 MTTs should be enough which would cost 320$

Little translation:
      Deine "normale" Zeit = your normal amount you play per month
      Kosten/Zusatzstunden = expenses per extra hour
      Rake gesamt = total rake
      Mehrausgaben = extra expenses (1 MTT * extra hours = 2 $ * 160 hours)
      Nettogewinn = net gain
      Zusatzgewinn = added profit
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      thanks cirith! but do those calculations include that the 2$ tourneys are turbo's? and you don't get 1/hour imo. still, playing cashgames when there aren't tournaments would be pretty good
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      nice calculation, but there's 1 problem with it:

your rake-back will be calculated as average over 240 hours, so with this strategy you'll get much-much less...

nwm, it's good help when you're tired ;)
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      nice calculation, but there's 1 problem with it:

your rake-back will be calculated as average over 240 hours, so with this strategy you'll get much-much less...

nwm, it's good help when you're tired ;)
      it's calculated as 0 rake over the first 160hrs, which makes 33% avg rakeback - and is still very profitable

One of the "possibilities" posted in the german thread was a fold-any-2 script, but that would get you banned ^^ (since it's a bot) I guess the only options are tourneys...but there aren't really enough cheap ones imo
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I have no clue whether it will work if it's allowed or if the tourneys are turbo MTTs. :)

You will get 33% rakeback whatever you do. If you play 160 just as you do normal you generate more rake and you will get around 100% for the other 80 hours but it's 33% in the end again (it's just more as you played more).
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by ciRith
      You will get 33% rakeback whatever you do. If you play 160 just as you do normal you generate more rake and you will get around 100% for the other 80 hours but it's 33% in the end again (it's just more as you played more).
      oh, I see.. I should use calculator next time :P

btw: tournaments may not work, but there're micro-limit NL tables (0,02/0,04) too -> after 3 hours and 12 mins I am +$1,64 (playing ultra tight with AK & QQ+ only) :D
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Well you can just blind out on cashgme tables so you have to be at the PC for it. (Scripts are not allowed!) :/
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      does it count if you're sitting out? I'm guessing not, but it would be nice ^^
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Quite impossible for a player that plays sessions 3 a 4 hours a day in my opinion..
    • Timor83
      Timor83
      Bronze
      If they think they can make up for their shitty rewards system with this, they're wrong. Who ffs is going to play 8 hours a day on average besides the absolute pro's? Unless, of course, each table opened is counted seperately, but my guess is that won't be the case.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Your guess is right. Would be a very nice promotion if every table counts on his own.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Your guess is right. Would be a very nice promotion if every table counts on his own.
      Too good to be true =/, Im afraid party is going to hang themself with this promotion and their new 'rewards'(punish) system.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I think so too. But maybe all the TAGs leave PP and I can have all the bad players for myself. :D
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      I think so too. But maybe all the TAGs leave PP and I can have all the bad players for myself. :D
      You know, if they continue like that, and negative feedback continues to spread on the forums, this will actually happen (to a certain extent) :P

Now please erase this message as well as the quoted one. It's for the best
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      yesterday update: So far you have played for 2.25 hours towards your target of 160 hours.

after ~8 hours + 1 hour & few mins @ NL4 :D

and last update: So far you have played for 3.22 hours towards your target of 160 hours.

after ~3 hours of my standard play + 3 hod & 56 mins @ NL4

Maybe they count only time you're clicking on bet/raise (@ 2 secs per click :rolleyes: )

I was shocked but really (!) very polite with my question to costumer support but I got so f*** answer I couldn't believe I'm still playing there (few weeks ago I recieved 2 more stupid answers...)

so, last reload bonus this week and good bye PP for a veeery long time :evil:
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      [ ] This promotion succeeds in keeping me at PP