[NL20-NL50] NL25sh - TT

• Farmarchist

I'm playing vs an aggro reg and I can't win one hand from him... Annoying.

11.4 3bet.
      Resteal BB 23%.
      cbetflop: 69%
      cbetturn: 80%

Don't know how to play it... Think I can't go broke cause even the 4bet wouldn't be that huge and if he fold all his crap to that he can still play +ev by going broke with JJ+/AK

Was thinking 'bout raising turn.

Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1817168
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $28.42
      BB: $28.73
      UTG: $32.95
      CO: $25.90
      Hero (BTN): $26.45

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with T :diamond: T :heart:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.65, 1 fold, BB raises to $1.75, Hero calls $1.10

Flop: ($3.60) 7 :diamond: K :spade: 3 :diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50

Turn: ($8.60) Q :heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $4.25, Hero folds
  • 4 replies
    • duder1n0
      Have same problems, facing 3bets from aggro regs, and feel I have to call 99/TT/JJ/AQ/KQ/AJs IP (4bet/broke being an overplay), but been barrelled off my hand a lot...
      In this spot calling preflop is standard, but I'd consider folding flop, even if we fold the best hand. We cant stand a second barrel, and dont plan to herocall him down, and so far he's not been the bet flop ch/fold turn guy with his 80% 2nd barrel...
      Raising turn would be spewy and bad imo, just what they want to achieve...
    • darko163
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Raising the turn wouldnt be that bad Ithink.The only hands that can call are kq and sets. Put yourself in that position with kj or ak.
    • veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

Preflop: Depends a lot how we saw him but overall if he was 3betting like a maniac I'd just threw a 4bet and go even broke here. His 3bet size doesn't look very strong either.

As played
      Flop: Assuming that he will have so many good 2nd barreling cards and most likely he will do that we have to decide already what to do on the flop and have some kind of plan. So is there even any point to let him catch some good 2nd barrel cards? Any J/Q/A/ are going to be bad for us and also difficult to continue. To avoid even complicated decision I might just raise the flop right away and see how he adjusts to understand late on. If we are calling the flop then we have to prepare to Call a lot of turns as well nor we don't have even info about his river CB, maybe also super-high.

As played
      Turn: Raising could be possible but I wouldn't invest any more than min-raise here, cause if he doesn't have a hand he isn't going to continue, if he does he wont fold it anyways. But I would most likely just end up folding here cause the Queen is really bad card for us.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Great!! Very clear, ty