Poker Traffic

• PAOKHAWK
      PAOKHAWK
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!!! :)

Is there any reliable site where we can see the exact traffic of poker sites,high peak times and stuff like that?

For example i would like to know about the traffic at betfair + WPT and what time is the best to play (to multitable easily without waiting too much)?

P.S. Also,players from different sites could say what's happening on the site they play...Let's make it a useful thread for people who want more information (that are not easy to find) about poker sites!! :f_cool:
  • 11 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerscout.com
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ragney
      http://www.pokerscout.com
      Lol @ the 1.9/10 review for PokerStars due to so many people screaming "Rigged!" :f_biggrin: . Good site though, thanks for the link.
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      yeah, i checked it too; in conclusion every site is rigged, is infested with bots, cards are dealt to profit the room etc etc :rolleyes:
    • Quadzzzzzzz
      Quadzzzzzzz
      Bronze
      Just gonna jump on this thread here, does anyone know a site that does Tournament/SnG traffic? I'm yet to find one...
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Quadzzzzzzz
      Just gonna jump on this thread here, does anyone know a site that does Tournament/SnG traffic? I'm yet to find one...
      A little site called "Pokerstars"... Only like 100,000+ players online most the day...
    • Quadzzzzzzz
      Quadzzzzzzz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jonnyjm
      Originally posted by Quadzzzzzzz
      A little site called "Pokerstars"... Only like 100,000+ players online most the day...
      No I mean that looks into the amount of tourney/sng traffic. Stars has like 200,000 people on at time, and apparently on 40,000 are playing cash games which means something like 160,000 are playing tourney/sng. Not sure why I just find that hard to believe, but maybe it's true and i'm just being stupid
    • jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      I just had a look at the last 6 months traffic off all sites. Traffic is down about 20% across the board. Is there any reason anyone can think of for this? Is this a seasonal thing?
    • PAOKHAWK
      PAOKHAWK
      Bronze
      Pokerscout was a bit disappointing...Not even close to the real average players of Ipoker and pokerstars as far as i know (i don't know much about other networks).

Any personal experience about traffic for WPT and betfair at least?
    • PAOKHAWK
      PAOKHAWK
      Bronze
      So nobody has any idea about the traffic for at least those 2 sites i want to know??? :(
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi PAOKHAWK

I don't know about bet fair, but WPT is a party poker skin and iirc they share the player pool. I'll try to find someone who knows a bit more about this.

RasTweet
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi PoakHawk,

It may depend on the stakes/game type you want to play.

In general though traffic on WPT and Betfair as both plentiful from the micros to 200nl.

Its very easy to get 8 tables of 200nl going on both.

As for tournaments, they dont run many on Betfair but there are some decent tournies that run on WPT that get quite a lot of runners.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Callum