This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl5 zoom J9s

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($8.11)
      BB ($5.45)
      UTG ($16.93)
      UTG+1 ($5.46)
      CO ($3.81)
      BTN ($3.93)

Dealt to Hero 9:heart: J:heart:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.10, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, CO calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.65) 3:spade: 2:spade: T:heart:

Hero bets $0.38, CO calls $0.38

TURN ($1.41) 3:spade: 2:spade: T:heart: 5:heart:

Hero bets $0.72, CO calls $0.72

RIVER ($2.85) 3:spade: 2:spade: T:heart: 5:heart: 8:heart:

Hero bets $2.73, CO calls $2.41 (AI)

Hero shows 9:heart: J:heart: (Pre 30%, Flop 9.4%, Turn 20.5%)CO shows T:club: J:club: (Pre 70%, Flop 90.6%, Turn 79.5%) Hero wins $7.35

preflop im not sure if it's too spewy. i wanted to play the hand and his range is wider from the CO so should i have just called rather than raising to isolate myself against his 3bet-calling range or 4bet range?

postflop my plan was obviously to cbet flop and to barrel any 8, any Q and any heart. im not sure about barreling on an A or K turn since it is likely to hit many 3bet-calling ranges. heart hits the turn and i stick to my plan to barrel and i river the flush so i just go for value. i know most of the time this sort of play won't work out so i'm posting it here because i know i got very lucky with this hand.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrDunne,

Preflop: Against loose guy I don't like the 3bet at all, at the best just Call vs the min-raise.

As palyed
      Postflop: Not much to comment as long you went for a CB on the flop but you have to ask already there if you going to have much fold equity vs the loose opponent.

Nice run-down. :f_biggrin:

Best Regards.