This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl5 zoom KK

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.24)
      Hero ($9.86)
      UTG ($2.56)
      UTG+1 ($11.84)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($7.32)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:club:

UTG raises to $0.25, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.90, UTG calls $0.65

FLOP ($1.82) J:club: A:club: 7:heart:

Hero checks, UTG checks

TURN ($1.82) J:club: A:club: 7:heart: 7:club:

Hero bets $0.90, UTG calls $0.90

RIVER ($3.62) J:club: A:club: 7:heart: 7:club: J:heart:

Hero checks, UTG bets $0.76 (AI), Hero calls $0.76

Hero shows K:spade: K:club: (Pre 19%, Flop 5.3%, Turn 0.0%)UTG shows A:heart: A:diamond: (Pre 81%, Flop 94.7%, Turn 100.0%)UTG wins $4.93

i thought the flop hits his 3bet calling range. i 3bet UTG from the blinds which pretty much screams a monster and i don't see him calling with worse than JJ+, AQ+. i decided to go for pot control. the 7 didn't scare me since he doesn't have that in his range and the flush is less likely in a 3bet pot and that i block one of the outs. decided to bet to get called by some weak draw of some sort but i didn't really plan this properly and found myself having to call the tiny bet on the river :( or should i have folded the river?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrDunne,

Guess I'd also Check the turn cause I doubt that he is going to pay with a lot worse while you also hold the K. :D

But as played what do you think you beat on the river? :P

Best Regards.