HEM2 Hud display on PS

• canniballsy
      canniballsy
      Bronze
      Hi guys,
      I am asking a question like a NOOB here, but I am desperate to know something about the display. When I am playing on a table, theres an extra stat displayed just on top of the dealer, which annoyingly blocks the total pot information. My question is what is that stat? and how do I remove that stat so that I can see the dealers head and the total pot size.
      My next question is regarding the stat of the player of seat 2. The stat of that player blocks his chip count, when ever I am playing with him it is really tough for me to know how much does he have, which further hinders my game against him.

I usually play 9-12 tables, so these little information do help, but while I am trying to figure out the pot size or how much money does player of seat 2 has, I am being sit out by PS. which gets to my nerve.

I am sure there are some HEM2 experts on PS who can shed some light into this matter.
      Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Right click and hold on HUD and drag it to move it.
    • canniballsy
      canniballsy
      Bronze
      thanks Krishjanis for your quick reply.

but do I have to do it everytime I open a table? this would be a little bit tough task to manually move the stat HUD everytime I have to drag it.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      It saves it automatically, at least I think so, haven't used HEM2 for a long time so not sure.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi cannilballsy,

Go to HUD Options -> Config Properties -> then tick the Lock the Layout radio button.
      This should lock everything into place for you and if you want to move things around again, just un-tick the button. :)

Hope this helps.

Mal.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Go to HUD Options -> Config Properties -> then tick the Lock the Layout radio button.
      This should lock everything into place for you and if you want to move things around again, just un-tick the button. :)
      All this does is prevent you from accidentally moving the HUD by right clicking on it. It doesn't do anything to save the position which is what OP asked.