[NL20-NL50] SH NL50 Zoom, OESD vs UTG on wet board

• flekozub
      flekozub
      Bronze
      $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

21/19 reg, open 19% UTG cb 58%, turn 100% (1)

Stacks:
      UTG ($219.19) 438bb
      UTG+1 ($50.25) 101bb
      HERO (CO) ($127.22) 254bb
      BTN ($56.81) 114bb
      SB ($116.46) 233bb
      BB ($56.22) 112bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 6 players) HERO is CO 9:club: 9:spade:
      UTG raises to $1.50, 1 fold, HERO calls $1.50, 3 folds

Flop: 8:club: 7:spade: 10:club: ($3.75, 2 players)
      UTG bets $2.50, HERO calls $2.50

Turn: K:spade: ($8.75, 2 players)
      UTG bets $5.50, HERO calls $5.50

River: 2:heart: ($19.75, 2 players)
      UTG checks, HERO checks

Just want to check my line.
      In which situations R > C flop?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello flekozub,

Preflop: Guess we could even 3bet it here while we are so deep. :) But neither just flatting ain't wrong.

As played
      Postflop: While we have decent equity on the flop then most likely I wouldn't be raising the flop. Cause the only reason to raise the flop is if we want to make some overpairs to fold.

But for the given reason that there is no hand sample on the guy I can't assume what could his range look like here. But if we had bigger sample then I might even go for a Raise on the flop.

But as played I don't like Calling the turn at all, the King also improves his range and nor you ain't making many better hands to fold there with calling and of course you don't have the implied odds.

Best Regards.
    • flekozub
      flekozub
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      But as played I don't like Calling the turn at all, the King also improves his range and nor you ain't making many better hands to fold there with calling and of course you don't have the implied odds.

Best Regards.
      But there are 2 FDs and I have immediate odds, need about 28% and on the turn I have about 46% equity if he opens 15% UTG range (what's kind a standard) and cbets 63% of his range (no air, weakest bckd FD + 2 overs).

Sure it will be hard decision on the river but folding turn looks weak.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by flekozub
      Originally posted by veriz

Best Regards.
      But there are 2 FDs and I have immediate odds, need about 28% and on the turn I have about 46% equity if he opens 15% UTG range (what's kind a standard) and cbets 63% of his range (no air, weakest bckd FD + 2 overs).

Sure it will be hard decision on the river but folding turn looks weak.
      And what kind of hand pays you the implied odds on the river? You are rarely going to be even ahead in those spots. And 46% equity on the turn???? I'd like to see that range. :D I'd say maybe max 30% if even that vs his 2nd barreling range.

There wont be even a hard decision on the river cause it's already a huge mistake to Call the turn cause you don't have the implied odds nor the equity.