xxInspectorxx

• xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Hi
      am 33yrs old BE pokerplayer. Well I have made ok profit back on FT rush. Playing NL10-25 rush. but since the fishiest yanks are gone I have scored well on few small eurosites with massive rb deals playing NL20€ +Italin players. Nowadays i am playing HUSNGs in ipoker with a great deal and hyperturbos in P*. But i have always been unhappy with my success in cash so I am now humbling myself, and returning back to school. Am also joining a new site offered by strategy. Its one of "feared and hated and rigged" sites. I have a friend who has made few k this year only 4 tabling NL25 and i have been lurking NL10 tables and drooling over them. Joined this site due rb and the aquarium it is with the xbox generation at the tables pkr. Also hud failing in there i will need to get back to basics and rather trust my reads instead stats..and on a site where villains play with 90/20 stats huds rather useless. I am a scand so LAG runs in my blood so tight is right should be winnar in pkr. Atleast my friend scores good money playing TAG and walk the fish into valuetown.

I will answer the questions as soon as i get on computer. And will be starting this with kinda iff br management from NL10 with 14bi but i have a feeling i have enough edge especially with only 2 tableng max 4 tabling. Rb and startup bonus should keep me up if things go bad and will be dropping to NL4 if i go below 9bi giving me 22bi in NL4. My main goal is to turn cash into nice profitable steadily raising game. Main goal is to seriously get into TAG and first longterm goal is playing NL25 by the end of the year and NL50 before summer 2013. And all this by playing like I am taught in here and keeping my play disciplined at the ways of TAG...
  • 19 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well hello xxInspectorxx and welcome to the community here!

You seem to know a bit about poker so I assume you aren't new to the game. :)
      I read also that you're Scandinavian if I wasn't mistaken? In which case how are you going to play TAG!? :D Only joking.

Just a thought, why not give yourself the challenge and start up a blog? It's a great way to learn form others and meet likeminded people who can give loads of advice.

Anyway, get yourself organised here and if there's anything you need to ask please do so, we are here to help.

Meanwhile, have fun!

Mal.
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Hi Mal,

no kidding really. Yes i am scandinavian. 5betjam with air runs in our viking genes...thats why i am here. That stuff starts to work in NL50HU+ and thats why i am here. Not a beginner at all. 3rd year starting soon on profit overall but mainly thanks to massive rb deals. I want to crush cash in solid longterm effort. Getting weekly 40-100€ rakeback allows swings. So I do want to be able to say i can crush micro cash with solid play. LAG is the worst thing in micros. Massive profit but horrible swings. I am too adhd to keep playing TAG so back to school where someone is going to smack my fingers if i play naughty.

Btw is it possible to get videoreviews as part of this course? Or just stick with the given matereil?
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker? (Be as vague or specific as you want with this one, but try to think of all the reasons and elaborate on them.)

Crush micros move MSNL have a solid side income to do fun stuff with family and friends once in a while. NLHU and HUSNG geinder on mid to higher stakes while maintaining a job and family.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker? (What are the mistakes you know you are making during your games? Are you playing while you're tired? Are you tilting easily? Want to see the showdown too much? Write down as many as you think are affecting you.)

LAG..I LAG a lot tightening up and keeping it that way. Playing multiwaypots against fish betting too much and getting sucked out and hitting the variance rollercoaster a lot with the LAG play. Not trusting am behind when playing retards and facing agression:D

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive? (Describe in your own words what playing tight aggressive is and why does it work.)

Play such a tight opening range that if youhit the flop you are most likely well ahead enabling to continue agression towards the valuetown. And If not flopped well its most likely you are still ahead if board is rainbowbricks so you can Cbet and fold incase you face agression..rinse and repeat. PROFIT!!!11111!
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      WOW
      What a site...what a rake..glad i made a nice deal to them thru strategy :)

Well I sinned immediately. I was 2 tabling and had not caught a hand in 4 orbits so went for this..LAG..Iknow..

PKR, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 4 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (CO): $10.26 (102.6 bb)
      BTN: $6.01 (60.1 bb)
      SB: $3.54 (35.4 bb)
      BB: $1.90 (19 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 8 T
      Hero raises to $0.30, BTN folds, SB raises to $0.50, BB calls $0.40, Hero calls $0.20

Flop: ($1.50) 4 6 2 (3 players)
      SB bets $1.50, BB folds, Hero raises to $3, SB raises to $3.04 and is all-in, Hero calls $0.04

Turn: ($7.58) A (2 players, 1 is all-in)
      River: ($7.58) Q (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results:
      $7.58 pot ($0.75 rake)
      Final Board: 4 6 2 A Q
      Hero showed 8 T and lost (-$3.54 net)
      SB showed 8 A and won $6.83 ($3.29 net)
      BB mucked and lost (-$0.50 net)

I had the outs and that other guy was complete retard to call the jam though he was pot committe enough to make the call...well I got what i deserver playing such a hand but..well Istill had the outs to jam...still not too well played considering I should be playing TAG :D

PKR, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players

BTN: $1.23 (12.3 bb)
      SB: $10 (100 bb)
      BB: $11.01 (110.1 bb)
      Hero (MP): $13.20 (132 bb)
      CO: $11.12 (111.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with K K
      Hero raises to $0.30, 3 folds, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.65) 4 8 8 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.43, BB calls $0.43

Turn: ($1.51) 2 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1, BB calls $1

River: ($3.51) 5 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

Results:
      $3.51 pot ($0.35 rake)
      Final Board: 4 8 8 2 5
      BB showed 8 T and won $3.16 ($1.43 net)
      Hero showed K K and lost (-$1.73 net)

I think I played this well..paired boards against fish is danger danger..loss but imo WP in the end

dunno about this nextone..kinda light call but against fish they could be 3betting 22 but WP in the end even though kinda thinkng its a light call for tag play

MP: $4.11 (41.1 bb)
      CO: $10.79 (107.9 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $10.41 (104.1 bb)
      SB: $9.25 (92.5 bb)
      BB: $2.08 (20.8 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with K T
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, SB raises to $1, BB calls $0.90, Hero calls $0.70

Flop: ($3) 8 5 J (3 players)
      SB bets $2, BB calls $1.08 and is all-in, Hero folds

Turn: ($5.16) T (2 players, 1 is all-in)
      River: ($5.16) 6 (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results:
      $5.16 pot ($0.51 rake)
      Final Board: 8 5 J T 6
      Hero mucked K T and lost (-$1 net)
      SB showed K K and won $4.65 ($2.57 net)
      BB showed 9 A and lost (-$2.08 net)
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Had to split the post as forums said too many images on post :D all the lil cardsymblos etc did it..so rest of the same big post

some goodones

BTN: $5.43 (54.3 bb)
      Hero (SB): $9.73 (97.3 bb)
      BB: $9.49 (94.9 bb)
      MP: $8.58 (85.8 bb)
      CO: $2 (20 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q A
      CO posts BB OOP, MP raises to $0.20, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.80, BB folds, MP calls $0.60

Flop: ($1.85) J 7 K (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP checks

Turn: ($1.85) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.90, MP raises to $1.80, Hero calls $0.90

River: ($5.45) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.05, MP raises to $5.98 and is all-in, Hero calls $1.93

Results:
      $17.41 pot ($1.74 rake)
      Final Board: J 7 K A Q
      Hero showed Q A and won $15.67 ($7.09 net)
      MP showed Q K and lost (-$8.58 net)

I could not let go and made the herocall..and the villain actually had something

BTN: $5.43 (54.3 bb)
      Hero (SB): $9.73 (97.3 bb)
      BB: $9.49 (94.9 bb)
      MP: $8.58 (85.8 bb)
      CO: $2 (20 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q A
      CO posts BB OOP, MP raises to $0.20, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.80, BB folds, MP calls $0.60

Flop: ($1.85) J 7 K (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP checks

Turn: ($1.85) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.90, MP raises to $1.80, Hero calls $0.90

River: ($5.45) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.05, MP raises to $5.98 and is all-in, Hero calls $1.93

Results:
      $17.41 pot ($1.74 rake)
      Final Board: J 7 K A Q
      Hero showed Q A and won $15.67 ($7.09 net)
      MP showed Q K and lost (-$8.58 net)

One thing I have to concentrate on is the mathside...during the gameplay I though its about there ok to play it like i did..and afterards I see I did make right there decision otf.Then the otherthing was that I played river asI did as I though I'd get a call anyways..maybe should have just half pot it

Hero (SB): $14.81 (148.1 bb)
      BB: $8.94 (89.4 bb)
      MP: $10.57 (105.7 bb)
      CO: $2.57 (25.7 bb)
      BTN: $4 (40 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 5 5
      MP raises to $0.30, CO folds, BTN calls $0.30, Hero calls $0.25, BB folds

Flop: ($1) 2 Q T (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $0.50, BTN calls $0.50, Hero calls $0.50

Turn: ($2.50) 5 (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $1.66, BTN calls $1.66, Hero raises to $3.32, MP calls $1.66, BTN calls $1.54 and is all-in

River: ($12.34) 7 (3 players, 1 is all-in)
      Hero bets $10.69, MP folds

Results:
      $12.34 pot ($1.23 rake)
      Final Board: 2 Q T 5 7
      Hero showed 5 5 and won $11.11 ($6.99 net)
      MP mucked and lost (-$4.12 net)
      BTN showed K T and lost (-$4 net)
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      actually split to 3 posts :D

random guy sits in and does nothing then he gets utg and shoves..I just could not play it otherwise..but again too laggy for you coach?

PKR, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

UTG: $2.83 (28.3 bb)
      Hero (MP): $10 (100 bb)
      CO: $8.94 (89.4 bb)
      BTN: $9.96 (99.6 bb)
      SB: $5.40 (54 bb)
      BB: $4.54 (45.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A Q
      Hero posts BB OOP, UTG raises to $2.83 and is all-in, Hero calls $2.73, 2 folds, SB calls $2.78, BB folds

Flop: ($8.59) 5 7 A (3 players, 1 is all-in)
      SB checks, Hero bets $7.17 and is all-in, SB folds

Turn: ($8.59) A (2 players, 2 are all-in)
      River: ($8.59) J (2 players, 2 are all-in)

Results:
      $8.59 pot ($0.85 rake)
      Final Board: 5 7 A A J
      UTG showed 7 T and lost (-$2.83 net)
      Hero showed A Q and won $7.74 ($4.91 net)
      SB mucked and lost (-$2.83 net)

called such strong raise on multiway pot pfr...and oh me looooord..i love PKR

PKR, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

SB: $3.90 (39 bb)
      Hero (BB): $19.93 (199.3 bb)
      UTG: $8.60 (86 bb)
      MP: $4.10 (41 bb)
      CO: $5 (50 bb)
      BTN: $4.32 (43.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J Q
      UTG folds, MP calls $0.10, CO raises to $0.45, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.35, MP calls $0.35

Flop: ($1.40) 9 K T (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $0.70, CO folds, Hero calls $0.70

Turn: ($2.80) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $2.95 and is all-in, Hero calls $2.95

River: ($8.70) Q (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results:
      $8.70 pot ($0.87 rake)
      Final Board: 9 K T 6 Q
      Hero showed J Q and won $7.83 ($3.73 net)
      MP showed K 5 and lost (-$4.10 net)

overall a good session. But still too laggy.

Startup Roll $140
      Roll $152.71
      Profit $12.71
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Welcome to the Course and Best of Luck. Good job! Homework #1 Done!

I see you are already doing progress. :) By the way in case you want those hands to be evaluated I would advice them to post into Hand Evaluation section, we will take a look there and fix your leaks which you most likely will have.

Most of the weakness you wrote can easily be fixed by posting hands (analyzing your session). We will start writing feedback to your play. Usually negative feedback will put you into thinking phase and trying to fix all those leaks. It's almost the same as you lose money, you will remember it more than winning part. By this situation it's gonna be that negative feedback you gonna remember and try to avoid them next time.

What about tilt? Do you adjust something against it? For example:
      Easiest way to fight against tilt is to set up stop-loss technique. Which means if you for example have lost more than 3BIs for a session then you just stop the session for some time. The BI amount is set up from your own results. Some may put it higher, some lower. Also after the stop you can spend some time with evaluation part to become better.

Tight style is usually called playing selected hands. Like following the Starting Hand Chart. Aggressive should be also pretty clear that already the word says how you should be playing. But the problem playing aggressively is that you have to watch that you don't play too aggressive. Find good spots, find good targets. About The tight-aggressive strategy you can read in this article: "What is the Big Stack Strategy?"

Hopefully you will enjoy the Course.
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Thanks coach!
      Tilt: wuts that? Well i am quite fast to close tables if i start to go on tilt. This is easily recognizable for starting to play a lot of specative high implied odds hands oop. I am now down 1.5bi on my games but with bonuses and rb about BE. Its gonna be a lot of work for me to adjust to these massive maniacs. I have few hands to post and get a feeling what pros would have done. So will get those fired up later. Whats also kinda leak even though am up on them is i like to plau HU on this site as there seems to be a lot of dead maniez in there i have to pick up. Easy to double up on those as villains go jamming their bottompairs :) but HU is not improving my 6max...though in the future i see myself playing a lot of HU in PKR as its looking too good to be tru really. And its my goal in poker and pkr anyways. Get rolled to comfortably play HU at NL50 up but due to rake and getting my roll practising by polishing my sh game on this course.

Will be doing homework 2 today.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by xxInspectorxx
      Thanks coach!
      Tilt: wuts that? Well i am quite fast to close tables if i start to go on tilt. This is easily recognizable for starting to play a lot of specative high implied odds hands oop. I am now down 1.5bi on my games but with bonuses and rb about BE. Its gonna be a lot of work for me to adjust to these massive maniacs. I have few hands to post and get a feeling what pros would have done. So will get those fired up later. Whats also kinda leak even though am up on them is i like to plau HU on this site as there seems to be a lot of dead maniez in there i have to pick up. Easy to double up on those as villains go jamming their bottompairs :) but HU is not improving my 6max...though in the future i see myself playing a lot of HU in PKR as its looking too good to be tru really. And its my goal in poker and pkr anyways. Get rolled to comfortably play HU at NL50 up but due to rake and getting my roll practising by polishing my sh game on this course.

Will be doing homework 2 today.
      You are welcome!

What I can say about HU? It's very complicated and if you say you don't tilt at all on your 6max tables it will be whole different story on HU. Most of the HU starters tilt a lot there and can easily lose a lot money as well. So watch out before you go there and I'd even recommend first trying to reach SH50 and then maybe test it out.
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      have about 3k husngs under my belt and thats my main grind atm but my ultimate goal is to one day swing along HU cash. And for that pkr thru PS and all the benefits i get from here an optimal place. And for that i need to maste sh cash and then go for gold in HU. Played around 200k hands 4max which also has very open pfr range and concentrates on postflop alot.

And yes grinding P* hypers i know its just standard swings to go up and down on 20-50 games within few hundred games so swings am used to. But obv am not rolled for such things in cash tables. Just looking and trying them out here and there. But with this main goal is to finally crush the micros
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      have about 3k husngs under my belt and thats my main grind atm but my ultimate goal is to one day swing along HU cash. And for that pkr thru PS and all the benefits i get from here an optimal place. And for that i need to maste sh cash and then go for gold in HU. Played around 200k hands 4max which also has very open pfr range and concentrates on postflop alot.

And yes grinding P* hypers i know its just standard swings to go up and down on 20-50 games within few hundred games so swings am used to. But obv am not rolled for such things in cash tables. Just looking and trying them out here and there. But with this main goal is to finally crush the micros
      Oh, great you have good experience already but I'd say HU sngs are way different than HU cash tables. :P But definitely you can apply a lot there.
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      4. - Do the homework:

Question 1: What do you think you could play differently than suggested in the BSS Starting Hands Chart and why? (Are there any hands you would play differently? Do you have a problem or question about how a specific hand or hands should be played?)

Chart is for FR and I play 6max so I wll look at charts from MP onwards

I would raise AJo AJs from UTG onwards. and coldcall it from any position. Could probably 3bet AJs from bb with 2 or more in the pot. Just for semibluff and putting pressure otf.

Will coldcall ATs ATo from any position but not 3bet it.

Would not fold KQo or KQs from utg but would 3x it and coldcall from any position.

Well as 1st to raising

UTG 11%
      MP around 12% depending on villains ahead would I raisean pp or not
      CO and SB around 23%
      and
      Button around 39,6%

Question 2: Do you have questions about your preflop play? Post your hand for evaluation. ( Post your hand in the Hand evaluation forums and provide a link to your hand in your private thread in the Locker Room.)

T8s MP (Hand I should fold according the charts)

Question 3: What is the equity of AKo against the top 5% range? 5% means 88+, AJs+, KQs, AKo. ( You can either calculate this yourself or use an equity calculator such as the PokerStrategy.com Equilab.)

VO  Win   Tie
      SB     46.31%  37.89%   8.41% { AdKh }
      BB     53.69%  45.28%   8.41% { 88+, AJs+, KQs, AKo }
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Dug a hole now filled it. good times. Tiny sample but this is 2 tabling without a HUD at the speed of 120hands/h as its about 60h/h on sh table.

Few HUSNGS etcroll now
      $142,7
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Good job! Homework #2 Done!

I would raise AJo AJs from UTG onwards. and coldcall it from any position. Could probably 3bet AJs from bb with 2 or more in the pot. Just for semibluff and putting pressure otf.

Raising of course it's possible dependent on your skills and understanding overall poker. But cold calling is definitely a leak of yours, playing AJo in multiway pot is very bad and often times people tend to overplay those hands. I am pretty sure you also lose money in those spots. Would advice to post those hands into hand evaluation forums.

Will coldcall ATs ATo from any position but not 3bet it.

That's similar to above comment, only suited hand might play well in multiway pot but ATo definitely isn't a hand which we want to cold call always. By following your strategy you are most likely burning a lot of money.

Would not fold KQo or KQs from utg but would 3x it and coldcall from any position.

Depends once again a lot how good you are postflop, what opponents we have against us. Would definitely keep an eye on the winnings of those hands, especially KQo.

About Question #3:

Equity     Win     Tie
      UTG    46.32%  37.92%   8.41% { AKo }
      UTG+1  53.68%  45.27%   8.41% { 88+, AJs+, KQs, AKo }

Hopefully you enjoy the Course so far.
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      ok thanks coach. I will have to go thru the db and see if there are many AT AJ type of hands i lost money in after cold calling with it. See the thing is that in pkr if u raise early u get 3-4 callers if you 3 bet u still get atleast 3 callers. If u squeeze u will be called and still on multiwaypot with potcommitment forcing a jam almost everytime for bluff or if hit the flop..and u still get called by the weirdest hands.

My friend who is SHNL25 reg in pkr gave me an advice to pretty much check down postflop or if u hit the pkr"nuts" aka tptk 2pair set just jam and u will get all the guys calling u. He is up 2k in 2012 in pkr NL25 with not a singel loosing day and said he aint moving to NL50 untill he is rolled for 100bi and he is gonna hit the HU tables and never watch back..those are also superduper fishy if u bumhunt.

I am definetly goign to post up some hands so u get the picture what it is like in pkr :D its like zyngapoker with money ;) (drooling for zynga to get the license and put all facebook pokersharks into the pool). And obv find some loosing hands when calling cold pfr with AT AJ type of hands. You might be dead correct though my samplesize is ridiculously small. But lets see if you are dead on with it. But like i said 3betting with semigoodhands ip there prolly faces a call and jam on flop or pfr from 1 or 2 or even 3 villains and then u just put money into the pot you are not completely happy to call with. Those sss maniacs are kust annoying but they do pay nicely. Have few hands to show about that too ;)

thanks so far its been good to get back to basics.
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Coach here as you suggested loked into this coldcalling thing. I will keep monitoring these in the future too.

cold calling ATo an ATs in pkr
      Total Hands Net Won bb/100 VPIP PFR 3Bet WTSD% W$SD% Agg Agg% $ USD $ Rake
      14 14,44 1031,43 100,00 83,33 0,00 60,00 66,67 3,00 39,13 14,44 1,60

===============

Cold Calls in pkr
      AJo and AJs

25 2,24 89,60 100,00 86,96 0,00 20,00 75,00 2,29 39,02 2,24 1,90

===================
      Cold calling pfr AQs and AQo

18 7,08 393,33 100,00 82,35 57,14 53,33 62,50 1,30 32,50 7,08 2,79

============

Those are all coldcall pfr plays. Tiny sample but in a site where villains holding any picturecard=nutz they seem to make profit
      Or 22 on AKJ flop = donkjam 180bb
      and by maniac site this is what i am saying..just a quick big pot I played.

will post more later and trying to do homework 3 today

PKR, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 4 Players

Hero (SB): $10.86 (108.6 bb)
      BB: $2.65 (26.5 bb)
      CO: $5.87 (58.7 bb)
      BTN: $7.44 (74.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K K
      CO folds, BTN raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1.20, BB raises to $2.10, BTN calls $1.80, Hero raises to $10.86 and is all-in, BB calls $0.55, BTN calls $5.34

Flop: ($17.53) J 2 6 (3 players, 1 is all-in)
      Turn: ($17.53) 2 (3 players, 1 is all-in)
      River: ($17.53) Q (3 players, 1 is all-in)

Results:
      $17.53 pot ($1 rake)
      Final Board: J 2 6 2 Q
      Hero showed K K and won $16.53 ($9.09 net)
      BB showed A T and lost (-$2.65 net)
      BTN showed K A and lost (-$7.44 net)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      My friend who is SHNL25 reg in pkr gave me an advice to pretty much check down postflop or if u hit the pkr"nuts" aka tptk 2pair set just jam and u will get all the guys calling u. He is up 2k in 2012 in pkr NL25 with not a singel loosing day and said he aint moving to NL50 untill he is rolled for 100bi and he is gonna hit the HU tables and never watch back..those are also superduper fishy if u bumhunt.

Highly doubt that someone can achieve that, to not to have a single losing day. For that he would have to play like 30k hands or something similar. :f_biggrin: Most likely just lies which boost their confidence.

By the way in any case you want hands to be evaluated I would advice you to post them into hand evaluation forum. :) We are mainly talking about theory & homework here.
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      well obv is exaggerating but its just 7 months of running good..as well its retarded. I just need to tighten up a lot and go for big valu as thin value is just lottery in pkr. Even played some NL25 yesterday and its as retarded.. might actually start playing NL25 as ppl play mainly 50bb there instead playing the 50bbin NL10 with 100bb stack..I hate shorstacking and playing against them :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      well obv is exaggerating but its just 7 months of running good..as well its retarded. I just need to tighten up a lot and go for big valu as thin value is just lottery in pkr. Even played some NL25 yesterday and its as retarded.. might actually start playing NL25 as ppl play mainly 50bb there instead playing the 50bbin NL10 with 100bb stack..I hate shorstacking and playing against them :D
      Hehe, try to read some articles about shortstackers and mid-stack players. It really helps you to understand their gameplan. :) Also helps you to understand with what you could go broke against them, against reasonable nitty players who follow the strategy we sometimes might even fold a very strong hand as JJ/AK or whatsoever.