This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Can't join/register???

• cjsav75
      cjsav75
      Bronze
      I've just passed the quiz and would like to use Everest to play with my free bankroll. I've downloaded the poker client and when I press the join button nothing happens????
      Anyone else had this problem?
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi cjsav75!

Congratulations on passing the quiz!

Unfortunately computer problems are not my strong point but I would un-install Everest Poker and then attempt to re-install it once again and see what happens.

If this doesn't work, please contact Everest Poker Support for further assistance or also our own Customer Support team

I hope you can get this resolved very soon!

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • cjsav75
      cjsav75
      Bronze
      OK I'll try that tomorrow. Thanks
    • cjsav75
      cjsav75
      Bronze
      I've tried installing and reinstalling 2 times today and I'm still getting the same problem??? Even when I click on the "having problems logging in" link at the bottom the same thing happens....nothing! I've noticed that the banner in the right hand corner freezes after I press the link above or the join button. It freezes for about 45 seconds and then it starts moving again and I can then click on the 2 links mentioned, but again its just freezes. Very strange!
      I'm giving up on it now.

I have an account with 770 poker, but can anyone tell me what Betfair poker is like? Is there plenty of games here?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

This is unusual :(

Did you contact either support like I suggested? What games do you play and I can get back to you about Betfair ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary