Can't join/register???

• cjsav75
      cjsav75
      Bronze
      I've just passed the quiz and would like to use Everest to play with my free bankroll. I've downloaded the poker client and when I press the join button nothing happens????
      Anyone else had this problem?
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi cjsav75!

Congratulations on passing the quiz!

Unfortunately computer problems are not my strong point but I would un-install Everest Poker and then attempt to re-install it once again and see what happens.

If this doesn't work, please contact Everest Poker Support for further assistance or also our own Customer Support team

I hope you can get this resolved very soon!

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • cjsav75
      cjsav75
      Bronze
      OK I'll try that tomorrow. Thanks
    • cjsav75
      cjsav75
      Bronze
      I've tried installing and reinstalling 2 times today and I'm still getting the same problem??? Even when I click on the "having problems logging in" link at the bottom the same thing happens....nothing! I've noticed that the banner in the right hand corner freezes after I press the link above or the join button. It freezes for about 45 seconds and then it starts moving again and I can then click on the 2 links mentioned, but again its just freezes. Very strange!
      I'm giving up on it now.

I have an account with 770 poker, but can anyone tell me what Betfair poker is like? Is there plenty of games here?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

This is unusual :(

Did you contact either support like I suggested? What games do you play and I can get back to you about Betfair ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary