$50.50
      SB:
      $41.25
      BB:
      $71.68
      MP2:
      $52.09

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J, A.
      MP2 raises to $2.50, Hero raises to $7.00, CO calls $6.75, 4 folds, 3 folds, 2 folds, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($17.25) 2, J, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $8.00, CO calls $8.00.

Turn: ($33.25) 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $15.79, Hero calls $15.79.

River: ($64.83) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Final Pot: $64.83.

UTG is a real rock with 14/11 over 242 hands.
      CO just posted the extra smallblind(?) and is most likely unknown (40/3 over 32 hands in total).

Preflop: While UTG is ultratight i expect to have >50% FE here due to cardremoval. I don´t expect this type of player to adjust to smallish 3betsize instantly. AJo is not good enough to call so only other option would be a fold.

Postflop: Not easy to give CO a range here. I expect to see hands like 88-JJ or even AA and perhaps AJ-AK and occasional KQ. Perhaps some random other hands too but hard to tell.
      Question becomes how to extract maxValue here.

Would you just continue betting here hoping to stack his PPs or would you give him the chance to bluff/overplay hands? This goes esspecially for the Turn and River. I somehow doubt he brokes with 88-TT here and those are possibly his strongest holdings.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Puscherbilbo,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

In those spots you have to never slowplay or play any fancy play, just Bet/Bet/Bet and that's pretty much it. We don't want him to Check behind.

Best Regards.