This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Got the full $50

• STOCKY8A1
      STOCKY8A1
      Bronze
      THANK YOU pokerstrategy i have unlock the $50 starting capital and it is going well on POKER 770 at $82 now do's anyone no how many poker point you have to get the restriction lift i am on 1,059,29 now
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi STOCKY8A1!

Congratulations on retrieving all your the increments! Not only that but congratulations on turning a profit too - not many new members can boast that fact :s_thumbsup:

Now then, have you been playing cash games or MTT or SNGs? You get 22 Poker Points per $1 rake in tournaments/SNGs. It is roughly the same for cash games but it can vary.

So 22x50 is 1,100 Points so your almost there ;)

Let me know if I can help you any further!

Regards,
      Gary
    • STOCKY8A1
      STOCKY8A1
      Bronze
      Hi HollyMichelle thanks for the reply i have played cash and just 2 MTT i am over 1.100 points now
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by STOCKY8A1
      Hi HollyMichelle thanks for the reply i have played cash and just 2 MTT i am over 1.100 points now
      Nice one!

If you contact Poker770 support they may be able to tell you if you've reached the required rake now. As I said there is variations in cash game rake so you may have to play a little more that 1,100 points :)

Keep me updated!

Gary