Cities to visit in Europe

• vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      I'm traveling around the world. I'm in Vienna right now, I'm planning on going to Bratislava, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam and then some cities in Spain. Anyone wanna recommend me some places in between? I've been to Paris, Rome, Venice, London, etc.
  • 8 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      I imagine if you can get to Edinburgh sometime in August while all the festivals are on it would be pretty awesome.

I'm not really well traveled so can't recommend many cities but on my wish list is travelling around China and Japan then going onto the States via a short stop in Hawaii. Might be turning into quite a Cliche now but would really love to drive the full route 66
    • ChoChikun
      ChoChikun
      Bronze
      Split, Croatia
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      I imagine if you can get to Edinburgh sometime in August while all the festivals are on it would be pretty awesome.

I'm not really well traveled so can't recommend many cities but on my wish list is travelling around China and Japan then going onto the States via a short stop in Hawaii. Might be turning into quite a Cliche now but would really love to drive the full route 66
      im doing route 66 in a few months :) i need to get back home and make more money from poker before lol
      maybe i'll see you there :P

unfortunately, i can't go to croatia. well, i could if it's really worth it, but i'm going to prague, and croatia is on the opposite way
    • Dirk2010
      Dirk2010
      Bronze
      When you're in Spain, you should go visit Gibraltar. :f_cool:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Will be a few years before i can afford to do route 66 :D

Take lots of pics for me though and come back and post them, make me jealous :)
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dirk2010
      When you're in Spain, you should go visit Gibraltar. :f_cool:
      gibraltar sucksssss
    • pyranya2000
      pyranya2000
      Bronze
      you should try Debreczen in Hungary , Mamaia in Romania, Sibiu in Romania places to take a bath in the summer hot days with hot girls:) and visit lots of historic places.
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      You should go Budapest from Vienna, a lot of good vine in Hungary.In Germany I would go to Bavaria,Baden-Wurtenberg and from Munich just one hour to Salzburg, nice city.If you be in Wolfsburg, then restaurant Aqua***. In Czech Republic aside from Prague , they have nice national parks (Bohemian Switzerland, Adrspadu (don't now is spelling right),Karlstein Castle.In Spain Barselona and Catalonia region first comes in mind, San Sebastian home of restaurant Arzak***, and in Girona you will find, a bit known in gastronomic world, restaurant of brothers Roca (El Celler de Can Roca). All big and small Spain cities nice - Madrid,Toledo,Seville, where to rest you'll find in Catalonia region or in islands.
      Bonne voyage :)