This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

how many '2nd' $50 starting capitals?

• 25 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      I have never gotten a second one.
      How many of those 5 have you used?
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      0.6?
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Wait, I think I just understood my mistake :facepalm:
      To get a new one you must have used the old one
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      really?

Well i used the first couple, (maybe) not probably.. and then I missed my 4th one, and then used this one again. :)
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Spungeh

I've had about 5 :f_cool: Is this normal?
      :s_o: lucky guy.

I failed the ID check for the first $50 :facepalm:

I'm not even sure how many it's possible to get but its randomly selected by the marketing team. So you're running pretty good so far :D

Carl
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      I want one for an account on William Hill pleaseeeeeeeeeee lol
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Bronze
      I've got initial 50+4 offers for 2nd, twice I used them and other times I was already registered in poker rooms PS was offering. 2nd capital offers come in 1-4months after last earned strategy point :) at least in my case.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      He he "random selection" happened to me suspiciously an x amount of time after I've stopped playing poker, but never while I was still playing :D . I've got a couple... original at titan poker, then the one at pacific where almost the whole community got one as a part of the promotion, another at poker 770 which I didn't use as I was on linux at that time, and I think one more... probably at william hill. Maybe another one on Everest? not completely sure about that.
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      I earnt loads of PSP in one month + then stopped playing on that site.. and since then have been given nearly $350 free money :D
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      I got 2
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      we all know its not random, so as i raked more than 50$ back to PS with my first one, i would really like second one... and even more as they now offer partypoker :)
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vuciitis
      we all know its not random, so as i raked more than 50$ back to PS with my first one, i would really like second one... and even more as they now offer partypoker :)
      When you get offered a 2nd starting capital, it's only for a specified room there is no choice unfortunately
    • jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      How do you get a 2nd offer? through an email or on this website? I'd like one for party poker because I picked WH and I hate it :( not many players and they are all tight, I struggle to find tables with over 20% players per flop, and the waiting lists are always about 10 players on those tables.
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      ive been unactive on the ipoker network for about 2 months, wink wink ;) ;) :D :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by keoghh
      ive been unactive on the ipoker network for about 2 months, wink wink ;) ;) :D :D
      :D this made me smile!
    • kukkakeppi
      kukkakeppi
      Bronze
      I received a 2nd starting capital for Poker770 around a year ago, I accepted it and received a confirmation email that I got my money in the account, however I was really busy at the time and couldn't play at all, and eventually forgot about the account completely. Now that I checked the account, cashier says my balance is $0. Is this normal, did they take the free money back because I was inactive?
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      Not because you were inactive, but because you didn't rake $50.
      Once you had did that, the money would be yours for withdrawal/keeping.

I think you have 3 months to rake up $50 with those promotions.
    • Krupsinator
      Krupsinator
      Hi kukkakeppi,

I'm not totally sure if the conditions were the same a year ago, but I guess so. So I'll just quote the important part from this site: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-770/getting-started/

Can I really keep the money?
      The money is yours, but you have to log in within 28 days of receiving Poker770's transfer confirmation email or make a deposit of at least $100 within 120 days from the day you received your first $10. If you choose to deposit, the remainder of the free $50 will be yours.

Additionally, you have to generate $50 rake within 180 days. Otherwise, the remaining money up to the already received amount ($50 max.) will be taken away.

So, yes unfortunately, the money is gone :(

Best regards from Germany,
      Krupsinator

@topic
      I got 4 starting capitals. The first one (Everest) I almost crashed, for the second one (Party) I had no time to play, then I crashed the third one (FullTilt) and with the fourth one (Poker770) I doubled up and have it still in play :D
      Pokerstrategy gave me money until I finally had evolved some poker-skill :D
    • sokoi
      sokoi
      Bronze
      how may i obtain one for Pokerstars? I've used my first one on Partypoker but would like to switch to pokerstars and start playing there.