Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Wait, I think I just understood my mistake :facepalm:
      To get a new one you must have used the old one
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      really?

Well i used the first couple, (maybe) not probably.. and then I missed my 4th one, and then used this one again. :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Spungeh

I've had about 5 :f_cool: Is this normal?
      :s_o: lucky guy.

I failed the ID check for the first $50 :facepalm:

I'm not even sure how many it's possible to get but its randomly selected by the marketing team. So you're running pretty good so far :D

Carl
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      I want one for an account on William Hill pleaseeeeeeeeeee lol
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      I've got initial 50+4 offers for 2nd, twice I used them and other times I was already registered in poker rooms PS was offering. 2nd capital offers come in 1-4months after last earned strategy point :) at least in my case.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      He he "random selection" happened to me suspiciously an x amount of time after I've stopped playing poker, but never while I was still playing :D . I've got a couple... original at titan poker, then the one at pacific where almost the whole community got one as a part of the promotion, another at poker 770 which I didn't use as I was on linux at that time, and I think one more... probably at william hill. Maybe another one on Everest? not completely sure about that.
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      I earnt loads of PSP in one month + then stopped playing on that site.. and since then have been given nearly $350 free money :D
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      I got 2
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      we all know its not random, so as i raked more than 50$ back to PS with my first one, i would really like second one... and even more as they now offer partypoker :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vuciitis
      we all know its not random, so as i raked more than 50$ back to PS with my first one, i would really like second one... and even more as they now offer partypoker :)
      When you get offered a 2nd starting capital, it's only for a specified room there is no choice unfortunately
    • jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      How do you get a 2nd offer? through an email or on this website? I'd like one for party poker because I picked WH and I hate it :( not many players and they are all tight, I struggle to find tables with over 20% players per flop, and the waiting lists are always about 10 players on those tables.
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      ive been unactive on the ipoker network for about 2 months, wink wink ;) ;) :D :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by keoghh
      ive been unactive on the ipoker network for about 2 months, wink wink ;) ;) :D :D
      :D this made me smile!
    • kukkakeppi
      kukkakeppi
      Bronze
      I received a 2nd starting capital for Poker770 around a year ago, I accepted it and received a confirmation email that I got my money in the account, however I was really busy at the time and couldn't play at all, and eventually forgot about the account completely. Now that I checked the account, cashier says my balance is $0. Is this normal, did they take the free money back because I was inactive?
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      Not because you were inactive, but because you didn't rake $50.
      Once you had did that, the money would be yours for withdrawal/keeping.

I think you have 3 months to rake up $50 with those promotions.
    • Krupsinator
      Krupsinator
      Hi kukkakeppi,

I'm not totally sure if the conditions were the same a year ago, but I guess so. So I'll just quote the important part from this site: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-770/getting-started/

Can I really keep the money?
      The money is yours, but you have to log in within 28 days of receiving Poker770's transfer confirmation email or make a deposit of at least $100 within 120 days from the day you received your first $10. If you choose to deposit, the remainder of the free $50 will be yours.

Additionally, you have to generate $50 rake within 180 days. Otherwise, the remaining money up to the already received amount ($50 max.) will be taken away.

So, yes unfortunately, the money is gone :(

Best regards from Germany,
      Krupsinator

@topic
      I got 4 starting capitals. The first one (Everest) I almost crashed, for the second one (Party) I had no time to play, then I crashed the third one (FullTilt) and with the fourth one (Poker770) I doubled up and have it still in play :D
      Pokerstrategy gave me money until I finally had evolved some poker-skill :D
    • sokoi
      sokoi
      Bronze
      how may i obtain one for Pokerstars? I've used my first one on Partypoker but would like to switch to pokerstars and start playing there.