This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

finished quiz

• kr2ssy
      kr2ssy
      Basic
      I finished quiz, but it shows the only avalible poker room to recieve my bonus is partypoker, wich is banned in my country for not paying taxis. Cant i recieve my bonus in other rooms like full tilt or pokerstars, like it showd on the advertisement i klicked on ? Also it shows here that i can only recieve 20 $ in partypoker and for the othed 30 $ i have to make a deposite for atleast 50 $, so this is a rip off site ? Sure seems that way and im already pissed for wasting my time on this quiz...
  • 3 replies
    • jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      There are quite a few poker rooms to choose from, but it depends whether they are available in your country. I choose my money to go to william hill with, contact support is your best option I guess. You can't choose any site though, only the sites that have a deal with poker strategy I think.
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      full tilt was shut down over a year ago so thats not an option
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi kr2ssy,

Welcome to our community!

Have you managed to register then? PartyPoker is available in your country too. :)

We also sent you a ticket which you can read here.

Let me know if you need help with this.
      Ingrid