Hey hey new girl on the block

• MiRgele
      MiRgele
      Bronze
      Hello to all,
      Another woman wants to get rich playing poker :D (just kidding). My brother just has referred me, he wants to win some promotion or so.But I'm also interested in poker, playing a bit of MTTs for a while and now will have my very own acc.Hope to meet new friends and learn a bit more about tourneys,maybe haha win some MM event.
      Greeting from Lithuania and wish me best of luck :)
      :s_biggrin:
  • 6 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well, greetings to you from Pokerstrategy.com MiRgele from Lithuania and welcome to our community!

So, have you tried our quiz yet for the free starting bankroll money and chosen a favourite poker site yet to play on?

I guess you'll be playing MTTs so I can't give you much advice for those I'm afraid I'm hopeless at them. X(

Anyway, if you need to ask anything else just fire away and we'll see what we can do, ok?

Meanwhile, have fun,

Mal.
    • MiRgele
      MiRgele
      Bronze
      chosen a favourite poker site yet to play on

If I gonna compete, then with the best :f_mad: haha. Pokerstars is my choice but unfortunately no free 50 there as I reliably informed.Going to deposit myself.
      What is 10 dollar offer, which sometimes pops up when I log in?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi again MiRgele,

I don't know is the short answer, a better one is I will try to find out! :)

Have fun,

Mal.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi yet again MiRgele, hope you are having a good day. :)

Ok, so it appears it's an offer from SKrill(Moneybookers) to open an account with them.

I've posted the link below in case you're interested, it gives you all the information and instructions.
      Ihope that helps.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/skrill/instructions/

Have a nice one,

Mal.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi MiRgele!

Welcome to the community!

How lovely to see a new girl in here!

Are you going to start a blog where we can track your progress? Would be nice!

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      goodluck