elephant r.ip.?

• LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      Any one knom if u still can get a cheap copy of holdemanager1,?
      . i cashed out all my micro winnings and booked a holiday, now im broke with no job sad

p.s thanx pokerstrategy for leting us kno elephant was going away,i was just about to update my graf on twitter, it was looking awsome, now im f##### :p

R.I.P elephant, u tilted me, but were a good friend at times of need lol

edit, ah, i just found this , it says free download of holdem manager 1, i have no clue about computers and things, any one kno if it will b cool to download...
      . [edited by DrDunne]
  • 4 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hi LoKKK

we can't have such links in the forum since it involves file sharing which is against the rules and pokerstrategy cannot support that. to get holdem manager for free would most probably be illegal. they do however offer a free trial which i recommend you try out then if you like it you can pay for it. pokertracker also has a free trial period.

regards,
      Lewis.
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      ok sry , i dint kno.

can u tell me pleese tho if pokertraker is easier to download, im real not computer literet, and i downloaded the triel holdem manager,but i cant install it and its tilting me bad
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      if you go to the website (here) then click on the free 60 day trial and it should be simple enough. i don't personally use pokertracker so i can't really advise you any further. if you have any problems then i suggest starting a new thread on it and someone more knowledgeable will be around to help you out :)
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      yeAH ok ta