$2.23
      MP1:
      $0.66
      MP2:
      $2.25
      MP3:
      $2.91

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, K.
      2 folds, MP2 calls $0.02, MP3 calls $0.02, CO folds, BU calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.12, BB folds, MP2 calls $0.10, MP3 folds, BU calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.4) A, 6, K (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, MP2 calls $0.30, BU folds.

Turn: ($1) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.63, MP2 calls $0.63.

River: ($2.26) 5 (2 players)
      Hero ???

Hi,
      on this hand, I get called two streets by Villain. I'm thinking to the 66s, a weaker Ax or the flush draw. Villain is a tight loose player without other reads.
      I was thinking ch/call for bluff induce or bet/push. A push would be slightly over playing my hand but the flush does not seem much likely for me.

What would be the optimal line for you?
  • 2 replies
    • londonsystem
      londonsystem
      Silver
      At this level, your hand plays itself, I guess.

It is really hard to put MP2 on a specific range, but it is not a 6-set.

It 's a little odd for him to just call a set with pocket 6's on flop. If I limped with a mid pocket and raised, the flop is not that good. I could be against a flush draw, another set or even a broadway straight draw. Hero cbet, and I need to know where I'm now. If hero has a top pair and good kicker, he would call a raise. So a raise is more common with 6-set. O.K. I decided to slow-play. The turn added another suit, and another broadway card. Should I just call? After the turn bet, Hero has less than a 1/2 pot ($0.91). There is no need to slow play any more.

As played, pushing all the remaining chips is the only move, unless you are sure that MP2 has a busted flush draw and would call only 5bb or so. Even so, I would push hoping he has AQx at least once in a while. If you have had been deeper in stacks, you could consider c/r or b/r, but not now.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello EinsteinFranck,

Preflop: I'd raise it bigger while so many limpers and us being OOP.
      Postflop: Just Bet/Bet/Bet and ship it, we can't be sure how many hands would even bluff the river with missed draws. :)

Best Regards.