HM2 and partypoker importing problem

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hello

i recently downloaded HM2 for my downstairs computer and have been playing a bit. pokerstars imports fine so no problems there so far. however, i played a few thousand hands on partypoker and while it is tracking my progress (so there are graphs for current session and overall) i can't refresh and update my current session graph, it is stuck on saying 90 hands when really i played ~1.5k, and it doesn't seem to be recording all the hands so whenever i mark hands i can't find them. i don't really understand what's going on and i don't really know how to give you any more information :(

Lewis.
  • 3 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I guess the hands are imported with the wrong date/time.
      You need to adjust this under Hand importing -> site time adjustments.
      If you import a hand it should show the correct local date and time for you otherwise the session tab will not work.

And of course your computers date and time must be correct.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      okay. should i just click auto detect or do i just set it to 0?

edit: i just played a session before adjusting the time settings in HM2 and the active session was recorded (it was 5 hours in front tho), but now after adjusting the time settings, my hands aren't importing and now im unable to see my overall results graph - it's just showing the session i just played. which is saying it's 5 hours ahead.

edit2: ipoker is also out of synch now too.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please check your settings in the Site time adjustments again. You can run the autodetect and if its still wrong set it manually to 5 for Party. I think Ipoker has a 1 or 0 as entry. But this also depends on your poker client time settings.
      Play 1 hand, check the import time, adjust the site time setting, try again.

If you already imported hands which are timed in the future the active session tab will not work until this future time has arrived.