William Hill

• jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      Hi, so I'm playing at william hill atm, I watched a few of the beginners course vids, and I know what kind of tables I should be selecting now. The only problem is at william hill it's very hard to find a table that has higher than 18-20% players per flop, even when I do find one the table quickly turns tight.

It's been feeling really hard to grow my bankroll lately as people won't put any money in at all without the nuts and everyone constantly folds to pre-flop raises, is it still profitable to play at such tables? Or will I have a better chance playing sit and go's?

I can't move to a better poker room yet as I've only unlocked $30 of the $50 so far. It's also incredibly boring to play at a tight table :(

Thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by jaeden23
      Hi, so I'm playing at william hill atm, I watched a few of the beginners course vids, and I know what kind of tables I should be selecting now. The only problem is at william hill it's very hard to find a table that has higher than 18-20% players per flop, even when I do find one the table quickly turns tight.

It's been feeling really hard to grow my bankroll lately as people won't put any money in at all without the nuts and everyone constantly folds to pre-flop raises, is it still profitable to play at such tables? Or will I have a better chance playing sit and go's?

Thanks.
      So raise more :s_biggrin:
      Seriously.
      Watch the players on your left.
      Raise a bit wider from the CO onward.

If you have a HUD, then look at their "fold to steal" stat, and act accordingly.

Time of day matters too. Recreational players typically play in their evenings on weekdays.

I'm not much of a SnG fan, personally, but there are lots of them.

Read the articles, and give them a shot, maybe you will like them.
      --VS
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Join a $1-2 tournament :f_cool: :s_biggrin: :s_cool:
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Jaeden23

When the players on the table are tight you can raise more and even steal any 2 from time to time.

If you find it to boring to play you could try opening more tables or try short handed games. Both options with give you more action, but it'll be also harder to play.

Best of luck on the tables.

RasTweet