$100 for reaching 800 strategy points?

• samiow
      samiow
      Bronze
      Greetings everyone,
      This is my first post on the forum but I've read a lot and am enjoying it a lot, finding it very useful. I recently signed up through pokerstrategy.com with titan poker and got my 50$ starting capital, after grinding for a cpl weeks now i have got just over 800 strategy points and was hoping to the receive the extra 100$? I am waiting for someones response so I know what the deal is :) thanks a lot.
      - Sam
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by samiow
      Greetings everyone,
      This is my first post on the forum but I've read a lot and am enjoying it a lot, finding it very useful. I recently signed up through pokerstrategy.com with titan poker and got my 50$ starting capital, after grinding for a cpl weeks now i have got just over 800 strategy points and was hoping to the receive the extra 100$? I am waiting for someones response so I know what the deal is :) thanks a lot.
      - Sam
      Hello samiow,

Glad to see you are finding the site useful. I would recommend making even more us of it by using the hand posting boards, and reading the articles. This can really improve your game.

As for the 100$ bonus on Titan it is released in 10$ steps per 35$ rake you produce there - and is therefore only indirectly related to your strategy points. You can check how much rake you have accumulated by e-mailing Titan support.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      You can check how much rake you have accumulated by e-mailing Titan support.
      Sheesh, don't they already have enough work? :tongue: You can also check the amount of rake in PT2.