UTG+1 ($5.80) 116bb
      MP ($10.76) 215bb
      CO ($5.07) 101bb
      BTN ($2) 40bb
      Hero (SB) ($5.12) 102bb
      BB ($2) 40bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.07, 7 players) Hero is SB Q:heart: A:club:
      3 folds, CO raises to $0.15, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.13, 1 fold

Flop: 9:spade: Q:club: 2:diamond: ($0.35, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.27, Hero calls $0.27

Turn: K:club: ($0.89, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.55, Hero ?
      14/13/2.2/3.8faf/1.6taf/0.3raf/73fcb/55tcb/0rcb/26wtsd/55w$sd
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nipbourne,

Rather fold it on the turn cause it's not really the best card for us, he has a lot of better hands in his range there which 2nd barrel.

Best Regards.
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello nipbourne,

Rather fold it on the turn cause it's not really the best card for us, he has a lot of better hands in his range there which 2nd barrel.

Best Regards.
      but it's a good card for him to 2nd barrel, and his Steal on CO is 36%(55h)
      if he have >65 turn CB , would you call?
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      i don't really understand the call preflop, AQo is not a hand you should be calling according to the starting hands chart, and this player is not playing with a particularly wide handrage preflop with a pfr of 13, if you are sure he is stealing from the cut off very wide, then wouldn't raising be a good idea because he is likely to fold it or call you with worse.
      however if we don't look at your preflop play, and look at the turn, i'd say its a certain fold because you are behind in so many situations with mid pair, the fact it is a club also puts a potential flush draw on the board, and it is simply best to give up on this hand here. he is clearly a reasonably competent player, and it would be best to wait for another spot to make money versus in a much less marginal spot.
      even if this hand goes to the river, i wouldn't see you likely stacking him off many times at all, if he has bet every single street so far, he will probably bet the river once again and leave you in a situation where you can call and likely get stacked or maybe once in a while catch a bluff.
      he may have reasonably high post flop agression stats but i still think that calling with second pair top kicker is a bad play in this situation as he isn't playing loose pre his likelyhood of having air after the flop is low.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by nipbourne
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello nipbourne,

Best Regards.
      but it's a good card for him to 2nd barrel, and his Steal on CO is 36%(55h)
      if he have >65 turn CB , would you call?
      But it's also a good card which improved most of his range, he has a lot of Kx hands and obviously we are never able to call the river. I am usually ignoring CB stats until I also have a sample size which you didn't post.
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      would you consider his CB stats after 1.1k hands?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by nipbourne
      would you consider his CB stats after 1.1k hands?
      As I actually mentioned earlier that it's not only about his CB here, of course it's high but it doesn't mean that he will have super-wide range there as well. A lot of pair/draw type of hands wouldn't be 2nd barreling there but rather just Checking behind. Also the K actually rather improves his range than helps a lot for us.