$2.17
      BB:
      $9.28
      MP2 (Hero):
      $4.47
      MP3:
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q.
      Hero raises to $0.16, MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.40, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.24.

Flop: ($0.86) 6, 2, 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.41, hero???

donk/fold? check/raise? check/call? i really struggle with AK/QQ and it's costing me lots.
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrDunne,

Check/Call it and reevaluate it on further action, you wont get much action here if you Check/Raise it and nor donking wouldn't make sense to miss value from his CBs.

Best Regards.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello DrDunne,

Check/Call it and reevaluate it on further action, you wont get much action here if you Check/Raise it and nor donking wouldn't make sense to miss value from his CBs.

Best Regards.
      okay, what happens if blank falls on the turn, i check call, another blank on river - do i just call down?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      Hello DrDunne,

Best Regards.
      okay, what happens if blank falls on the turn, i check call, another blank on river - do i just call down?
      What would be your thoughts there? Do you see him 2nd barreling in that spot with worse? :)
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Hello DrDunne,

Best Regards.
      What would be your thoughts there? Do you see him 2nd barreling in that spot with worse? :)
      well.. i never know - he might well do that with some TT,JJ, but do i just have to put him on AA/KK and fold it to a 2ndB?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrDunne,

Best Regards.
      well.. i never know - he might well do that with some TT,JJ, but do i just have to put him on AA/KK and fold it to a 2ndB?
      If you assume his 3betting range is strong then yes.