This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl4 QQ

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $4.48
      BU:
      $2.26
      SB:
      $2.17
      BB:
      $9.28
      MP2 (Hero):
      $4.47
      MP3:
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q.
      Hero raises to $0.16, MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.40, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.24.

Flop: ($0.86) 6, 2, 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.41, hero???

donk/fold? check/raise? check/call? i really struggle with AK/QQ and it's costing me lots.
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrDunne,

Check/Call it and reevaluate it on further action, you wont get much action here if you Check/Raise it and nor donking wouldn't make sense to miss value from his CBs.

Best Regards.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello DrDunne,

Check/Call it and reevaluate it on further action, you wont get much action here if you Check/Raise it and nor donking wouldn't make sense to miss value from his CBs.

Best Regards.
      okay, what happens if blank falls on the turn, i check call, another blank on river - do i just call down?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      Hello DrDunne,

Best Regards.
      okay, what happens if blank falls on the turn, i check call, another blank on river - do i just call down?
      What would be your thoughts there? Do you see him 2nd barreling in that spot with worse? :)
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Hello DrDunne,

Best Regards.
      What would be your thoughts there? Do you see him 2nd barreling in that spot with worse? :)
      well.. i never know - he might well do that with some TT,JJ, but do i just have to put him on AA/KK and fold it to a 2ndB?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrDunne,

Best Regards.
      well.. i never know - he might well do that with some TT,JJ, but do i just have to put him on AA/KK and fold it to a 2ndB?
      If you assume his 3betting range is strong then yes.