UTG: $29.92
      UTG+1: $23.51
      UTG+2: $30.00
      MP: $46.77
      MP+1: $9.38
      CO: $51.04

Hero posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has K:diamond: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.55, Hero calls $0.45, fold
      villain is a reg who has been folding a lot to 3bets. i know a 7bb resteal is enough to make him fold trash

maybe i could try to go for some leveling and 3bet some ridiculous amount like 5bb or something? :f_biggrin:

Flop: ($1.35, 2 players) J:heart: 3:heart: Q:spade:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.90, Hero calls $0.90
      enough merits for a c/r? c/c really sucks i assume

Turn: ($3.15, 2 players) 2:heart:
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($3.15, 2 players) T:heart:
      Hero...?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Preflop: Even though he has been folding to 3bets I don't see why we should let him catch a good flop for him and even play it IP? 3bet it!

As played
      Flop: Why would you ever float this kind of flop? Hardly hits his range and with float you will never-ever make any better hands to fold. Nor you don't have the implied odds to Call for the GS.

As played
      River: Bet for value of course, doubt that the guy is willing to Call a Check/Raise anyways and not sure if even Bets. Bet depends how loose we see him calling us down.

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      as you have probably noticed i was in like a "whatever" leaking mood. :f_biggrin:

for this hand i decided to just overbet lead $5. he tanked and called with K 3 :f_biggrin:
      since then i've been leveling him with things like potsize bets on the river with FH, with SD value he tankcalls EVERY TIME. he's still waiting for me to bluff :P
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      as you have probably noticed i was in like a "whatever" leaking mood. :f_biggrin:

for this hand i decided to just overbet lead $5. he tanked and called with K 3 :f_biggrin:
      since then i've been leveling him with things like potsize bets on the river with FH, with SD value he tankcalls EVERY TIME. he's still waiting for me to bluff :P
      Yes, the sizing makes sense cause he could level himself to Call you, in those spots over-bet might be even better than pot size cause it kinda equals to pot size.