Hem 2

• PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      Hello, I have not used HEM or any other poker tool before but as I play regularly now and I put a lot of volume I would like to try one out. I think It would benefit me as I am playing 5 tables at once now and having no problems with reaction time or concentration. HEM would improve my knowledge on opponents and also give me an idea of hands played per day so that I can compare with other PS members' volumes when shared.

I understand HEM works with pokerstars and everest, is that correct? Is there some kind of a trial period so that I see if it is going to be useful to me and decide whether to buy it (no trial is mentioned anywhere in the section) ?
  • 2 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      HEM2 does have a trial, it has 30 days I think https://www.holdemmanager.com/ you can download the trial from the main page.
      Make sure you use all of those 30 days, because you might like it the first week and you buy it and then as you get more advanced with it you learn it does something that you don't like or etc. so test it out fully and then buy.
      And Poker tracker 4 is coming out on July 24th, so it will probably have trial as well so my advice would be for you to test HEM2 for 30 days trial and then use PT4 for their trial which could be up to 60 days because PT3 is 60 days. So you get 3 months free with the software and if your bankroll money was going to fund the purchase then your bankroll can breath easy for the next 3 months. The only reason to purchase something faster is if they make some kind of a deal or do a sale.
      They both work with P* and Everest and many more poker rooms.
    • PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      Thank you Krishjanis for the quick reply and really useful info !! I appreciate it :)