Team SoyCD - The Official Thread

• SoyCD

This thread is dedicated to those people who have played in my team, want to play in my team, will play in my team, or simply support it. Thanks you for your support and the fun times.

With the teams changing a lot this will be the place to keep track of our countless victories, glorious achievements, or awesome photoshops we made celebrating our success.

Past and Future Tournaments

Week #1:

With most of the team being card-dead and suffering bad beats - none of us were able to make it into the money. Despite all this we managed to get a better average finish than Tribun's team - giving us at least the partial victory. Good job everyone.

Week #2:

I busted out as the first person the team (oh the shame) when I pushed A :diamond: K :diamond: and was called by A :heart: 8 :heart: . Although the opponent didn't hit his flush - he did hit his 8 - and off I went. Just my luck. Had I instead had Tribun's run of aces, sets, and quads I would have probably landed at the final table ;) Ah well there is always a next week.

My thanks go out to the great team. Finchybg put up a good fight before busting around halfway into the tournament, and the rest of the team - damaincontender, cardbender and cannell555 managed to get ITM. Sadly it was not enough to win - as Tribun's team also did really well. But with my stakee Plaukas also doing really good (Top1000) the scene was set for a strong team in week 3 :)

Week #3:

(Space saved for victory speech)

For running staking promotions from me - check here

Past Winners

Players who have managed to get ITM while in my team or staked by me:
      cannell555 , damaincontender , Cardbender420 , plaukas
  • 2 replies