$5.05
      BB (Hero):
      $10.00
      MP3:
      $11.11
      CO:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K.
      CO posts deadblind, MP3 calls $0.10, CO checks, BU calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.70, MP3 calls $0.60, 3 folds, 2 folds, SB folds.

Flop: ($1.7) 3, Q, 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.90, MP3 raises to $1.80, [I][COLOR=grey]Hero ???

villain 34/0 af 1.4 35hands

PF my raise is ok i guess

on Flop: a 34/0 will call a lot of hands pf and might easly fold to a bet on the flop so i decide to cbet

Don't really know what to make out of that raise?I can't expect to see any good card on turn and river... i could have only 6 clean outs?

I decided to fold the hand before i get into some spot where i make a hero call down and get angry because of the results.

How would you play this?With what types of hands is he raising here? AQ,KQ? FD? rarely with sets? 88-JJ

On what range whould you put this mostly unknown playere here?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

Preflop: I'd most likely even go for 90 cents here being OOP and vs so many limpers.

As played
      Postflop: CBetting is still fine while you might have fold equity and even backdoors but I don't see how you can continue even vs the min-raise as I see you asking that. :P

Range could be anything, can't put on such a spot on a specific range cause it varies a lot.

Best Regards.