This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25sh - AQs call oop.

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey,

Firstly: I played this hand bad :P

Now the stats:
      Don't know vill that good, he seems solid. At the time he played I think 9/9 on a small sample. Now I see he plays 15/15/90h.

I think we can't really bluff3bet vs his range which won't be that loose. I just flatted and kept his range wide, he'll probably open hands like AT,AJ,QJ,QK,QTs which I dominate.

Flop: Standard check/call.

Turn: I hit but because of his strong cbet on the flop I'm pretty sure he's going to bet again... Should I ever consider leading here?

River: Some problems here...
      1) I could go for check/call but I'm afraid he checks AK/AT behind.

2) I can lead out but maybe he folds AK to it.

3) If i bet it's a clear bet/fold! He will never shove AJ there. Gave away free moneyz here, goddamnit.

Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1821878
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $41.57
      Hero (BB): $25.00
      UTG: $60.43
      MP: $26.13
      CO: $26.10
      BTN: $73.68

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with Q :heart: A :heart:
      1 fold, MP raises to $1, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.75

Flop: ($2.10) J :club: A :diamond: 2 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

Turn: ($5.10) Q :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $3.50, Hero calls $3.50

River: ($12.10) 8 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.25, MP raises to $20.13 all in, Hero calls $12.75 all in
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would just c/c him down. You can consider c/r turn, but it is hard him to call with worse hands. Leading should be fine, but that would take away his barreling options and I doubt he would call unless he has there Ax or if he has AT or weaker hand he may easily fold to your big river bet.
      I think he would not shove worse hands for value, so b/f as played should be the best, but at the first place you don´t have to put yourself into that situation and can c/c.

best regards,