This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25sh - KTo

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey,

vill: 40/13/46h

Preflop: Fine

Flop: Allthough I don't see him folding too much I think I have to bet with my equity.

Turn: Same story as OTF

River: Plan is ch/f. Couldn't fold now.

Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1821882
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): $41.74
      BB: $25.00
      UTG: $25.00
      MP: $19.85
      CO: $10.00
      BTN: $10.40

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with K :club: T :heart:
      1 fold, MP calls $0.25, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.20, 1 fold, MP calls $0.95

Flop: ($2.65) 8 :heart: 9 :diamond: 7 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.65, MP calls $1.65

Turn: ($5.95) 9 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.45, MP calls $3.45

River: ($12.85) T :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $1, Hero calls $1
  • 2 replies
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Black
      I see that the sample is small, but unless I know something about his postflop tendencies (fold to cbets), I rather dont isolate fish out of position with weaker offsuit broadways (KT/QT/JT), or speculative hands (small PPs, SCs). Although it's not a mistake, but I saw myself burning a lot of money in these spots.

If you isolate, flop is a cbet of course with oesd+2over, but I wouldnt barrel this turn against a fish. If he calls flop, he will very rarely fold on this turn, and we have only K high.
      As played it's hard to fold vs such a small riverbet.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Preflop: Don't mind playing such hands while I assume the guy could easily have even worse holdings which Call us and we dominate him. But of course it's pretty close, I'd be more of a fan like KJ+. Vs such a fish it's even possible to just complete and play postflop.

As played
      Postflop: With our overall equity it should be still fine to CB but I don't like to 2nd barrel there. You will rarely have much fold equity anymore there, assume you just got stick to the OESFD. :D

Best Regards.