$32.81
      MP2:
      $57.62
      MP3:
      $25.00
      CO:
      $25.76

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9, J.
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.62, BB calls $0.37.

Flop: ($1.24) 7, 8, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.88, BB raises to $2.90, Hero calls $2.02.

Turn: ($7.04) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks.

River: ($7.04) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.04, BB raises to $17.60, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $12.08.

flop: he raises to much to fold, I rather flat and see what he does on turn

turn: r u donking here ? he might check back lot of his fd and level himself to raise with sets, but we prevent him from barreling bluffs

river: bleh...
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello tolari,

Flop: Already on the flop it's kinda marginal to continue but while he is so aggressive of course it's possible. But you must understand that any hand has decent equity vs you whichever raises there. Especially on such a board. You have to fold on most turn cards anyways, so is it even worth?

As played
      Turn: Yes, donking should be standard here cause I assume he has tons of FD type of hands in his range which could be Checking behind. Or would you assume he is capable of bluffing it on such a board? If so then Check/Raise it.

As played
      River: As said his Check behind range is full of FDs, so donking doesn't make even sense here. And obviously we have to fold vs the raise there. What do you think he is Calling you with after he Checks the turn?

Best Regards.
    • tolari
      tolari
      Black
      I would say AJ or 2 pairs combination which might be scared of mine JT or completed str8.(answering your question about hands that would check behind turn and call river)

but again he is too agresive to check this type of hands on turn... but he didn't bet a possible fd second time so maybe :D maybe maybe maybe
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by tolari
      I would say AJ or 2 pairs combination which might be scared of mine JT or completed str8.(answering your question about hands that would check behind turn and call river)

but again he is too agresive to check this type of hands on turn... but he didn't bet a possible fd second time so maybe :D maybe maybe maybe
      He wont be raising those hands as AJ cause it's turning into bluff then.