$68.34
      MP2:
      $33.33
      MP3:
      $28.91
      CO:
      $62.64

Preflop: Hero is BU with J, Q.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.62, SB calls $0.52, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.49) 3, 9, 9 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($1.49) T (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.00, SB raises to $3.31, Hero calls $2.31.

River: ($8.11) 4 (2 players)
      SB bets $4.56, Hero calls $4.56.

Final Pot: $17.23.

flop: I should cbetted this board

turn: he seems super polarized, but I like my hand and he might do this also w 9X for value

river: I think easy call?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello tolari,

Flop: Standard spot to CB here while you also have enough of backdoors and the working overcards.

As played
      Turn: Kinda close cause of the "maybe" reversed implied odds. 33/TT are still possible and maybe some combos of T9s. What is the guy representing with the Check/Raise? I mean he could just take a stab on the turn himself by betting which might even gain the same fold equity. Assuming you had some history already with him I would base on your assumptions and not mine and we might be even able to Call it as you say vs the polarized range.

As played
      River: How can you think of folding here? After calling the turn, I understand if you would have hit Q or J then we could talk about either to Call it down or not but flush? Why would you Call the turn in first place then?

Best Regards.
    • tolari
      tolari
      Black
      I was just asking to make sure and in case you would see a raise there.

yeah I would call it also with J or Q on turn it's virtually almost the same

on turn it's interesting the part of the same fold equity he would have gained by just leading... if he had XT he should just lead, same with 9X...

let's assume he is super agressive, would you ever consider 3betting him in this spot on turn or raising river if we miss, or raising if we hit flush?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by tolari
      let's assume he is super agressive, would you ever consider 3betting him in this spot on turn or raising river if we miss, or raising if we hit flush?
      Nah, never. I would just take the position and play vs him, I would assume he is very often giving up on the river and we still have decent equity with our hand.
    • tolari
      tolari
      Black
      thanks! I must remember this, often in such spots I do some spazzing