This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Micro 6 max hypers

• Scotty0848
      Scotty0848
      Basic
      Hi,

I'm playing the hypers but from the look of my fishy graph, it seems I have more leaks then Severn Trent Water suppliers.

I'm looking to find someone/people who play these, who feel they are at my level to go through strategies: or someone who plays the higher levels and can go through my game and give a little help.

I'm willing to pay for a coach if there are any about and teach at a fair price.

I've only played about a tenth of what I wanted to play the past couple of mouths because of trying to review my games in wiz after a session no visible difference.

I know this isn't a 10k sample like everyone likes but I'm sure you can see what I mean about my game, or maybe I do just need to smash out a lot more volume.

I'd greatly appreciate anyone who replies.

Here's your promised graph

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/26711915/130712.png
  • 3 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, Scotty0848!

Welcome to our SnG discussion forum. I, myself, don't play the hypers, but as you have mentioned- the graph is based on a very small sample, so don't go making big conclusions. One of the best ways to improve your game except for sweat sessions and HH reviews with your friends/poker buddies, is to post hands and watch videos from our site. A few are already available for you as a basic status, but there is so much more to be reviewed once you get a higher rank.

I hope you find a good coach/ppl to review your game with as this will speed up the process of improvement.

Should you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers!
    • fanegreu
      fanegreu
      Bronze
      Hi Scotty0848,

I just want to ask, because I'm currently trying these out. What's the buy-in/rake for the games you're playing?

Cheers!
    • Scotty0848
      Scotty0848
      Basic
      Thanks kurrkabin, I'm new to the forum so still finding/exploring my way around before I ask any stupid questions lol

fanegreu, I'm playing the $1.50s on stars so 10c rake I think? Got a 100 buy in BRM which is probably deemed aggressive but can reload if I do hit a super down swing.

I've started a blog thread to track progress and stuff Shove or Fold? [6 Max Hyper Blog]