NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($20)
      BB ($19.60)
      UTG ($20.30)
      UTG+1 ($27.71)
      Hero ($44.37)
      BTN ($72.19)

Dealt to Hero 8:heart: 8:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, BTN raises to $1.80, fold, fold, Hero calls $1.20

FLOP ($3.90) 6:heart: 6:club: 6:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $2.20, Hero raises to $4.40, BTN calls $2.20

TURN ($12.70) 6:heart: 6:club: 6:spade: 2:spade:

Hero bets $6.30, BTN calls $6.30

RIVER ($25.30) 6:heart: 6:club: 6:spade: 2:spade: 2:club:

Hero bets $12.60, BTN raises to $59.69 (AI), Hero folds

BTN wins $47.98

This hand could make me tilt, I quit session after I had to lay down this, but I don't know if he could bluff risking that much money :(

He 3bets a lot, so he does not necesarily have 99+
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

But he doesn't seem to be CB a lot, so why would you even Check/Raise and also why Check/Min-Raise??? What's the purpose of it, just building up the pot vs being OOP and exactly this happens often, you donate into him money with weak hand. Rather Check/Call and reevaluate further actions.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I think he still should try to bluff on this flop, so I allow him to do it. Check minraise - to protect from overcards, and just minraise - because if I raise more, if he has oivercarsd, he will fold, so maybe he finds a call with AK or AQ when I minrase. Plus worse PPs

If I check call the flop, turn is overcard and practically I will have to fold to a bet because I will not know if I am ahead or not.

That was my thinking.
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      I think he still should try to bluff on this flop, so I allow him to do it. Check minraise - to protect from overcards, and just minraise - because if I raise more, if he has oivercarsd, he will fold, so maybe he finds a call with AK or AQ when I minrase. Plus worse PPs

If I check call the flop, turn is overcard and practically I will have to fold to a bet because I will not know if I am ahead or not.

That was my thinking.
      I'd go for x/c 3 streets if he was really aggro but this guy has never 2barreled and I'd personally x/c flop, x/f T+ turn or x/c otherwise and x/f river.

His game is not that aggressive postflop.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c

That was my thinking.
      Doesn't really make sense, doubt that he is going to bluff with his style so far. :) So Check/Call the flop and reevaluate the turn.