This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Software in WH

• vytas3d
      vytas3d
      Bronze
      Hello, I was wondering what software are you using in this room? I am a tournament and shorthanded cash player so would need software for tourneys and cash. If I heard right PT3 and Holdem Manager doesnt work on Ipoker. Maybe there is any substitute of such of a kind program that works? And if it is how could I configure to work properly? Thanks in advance!
  • 3 replies
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      PT3, PT4 beta, HM2 all work on ipoker.

even the free 'fpdb' (free poker database) works on it.

PT3/4b, HM2 have almost automatic configuration - you just select the site you play on, and imput the hand history folder [example: C:\poker\williamhill\history\username\]

fpdb is a little bit trickier, but there is a wiki that can help you.

it's really nothing to be afraid of, you can set up a trial of any one of those commercial programs in less than 10 minutes.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you MMPokerNab :)
    • vytas3d
      vytas3d
      Bronze
      I am having problems with configuring PostgreSQL database and thats the reason why I can't sent properly PT3 or holdem manager.. :/