$62.22
      MP2:
      $93.77
      MP3:
      $27.59
      CO:
      $97.91

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, J.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $1.75, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.50, BB calls $1.25.

Flop: ($5.25) 7, 6, J (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 bets $3.50, Hero calls $3.50, BB folds.

Turn: ($12.25) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($12.25) 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.85, MP3 raises to $12.50, Hero calls $6.65.

Final Pot: $37.25.

I didn't want to raise flop coz it's obv what I have on such a dry board, on turn should I donk?

river: just kill me ;d
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello tolari,

Preflop: I'd just 3bet vs such a guy, doesn't seem to be a person who is nitty from MP.

As played
      Flop: Then rather donk out yourself here, of course you ain't going to get paid from a lot of hands but still at least protect your hand. There might be still some SDs possible. Also avoids them Checking behind either the flop or turn while they take the initiative. If they don't have any kind of hand they wont be CBetting either.

As played
      Turn: Donking wouldn't really make sense cause a draw also got there, you planning to donk/fold or what's the idea?

As played
      River: Don't see any reason to bet it even here cause what's the purpose? You turning your hand into bluff or what? From what do you get called which is worse? Check/Fold it most likely cause he has tons of draws in his range which Check behind the turn.

Nor of course I don't see what you beat vs the min-raise even, set would never-ever raise cause even that would turn his hand into bluff. So here you just beat bluff, although there ain't much to bluff or him cause most of the draws got there.

Best Regards.