CO: $10.25
      Hero (BTN): $38.89
      SB: $35.90
      BB: $23.85
      UTG: $34.69
      UTG+1: $10.63

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with T :spade: 8 :club:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.62, SB calls $0.52, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.49) 5 :club: 7 :spade: T :club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.06, SB calls $1.06

Turn: ($3.61) 2 :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $1.75, Hero calls $1.75

River: ($7.11) Q :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $4.00, Hero folds

So would you C the T?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

His range is too polarized there and therefore I don't really see myself folding here if I called on the turn, not that many hands completed on the river and nor I doubt that he is turning his Tx into bluff.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

His range is too polarized there and therefore I don't really see myself folding here if I called on the turn, not that many hands completed on the river and nor I doubt that he is turning his Tx into bluff.

Best Regards.
      How do you know that it is polarized(1/2 pot). Because such a play mostly means pretty strong hand or air? So would you C the T? :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      How do you know that it is polarized(1/2 pot). Because such a play mostly means pretty strong hand or air? So would you C the T? :)
      Why would he even play sets this way? If he did then he played them pretty poorly, especially since he also knows you.

Call Turn is dependent how we see him and what's his donking range look like, what he is capable of doing. I just know him from the forums, have seen few hands that's it. You are again asking a question which I can't answer you cause I don't know him. But just calling turn and folding river wouldn't make sense.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      Why would he even play sets this way? If he did then he played them pretty poorly, especially since he also knows you.

Call Turn is dependent how we see him and what's his donking range look like, what he is capable of doing. I just know him from the forums, have seen few hands that's it. You are again asking a question which I can't answer you cause I don't know him. But just calling turn and folding river wouldn't make sense.
      At that point he didnt know me that is true but I know who he was :D
      But I guess I get your point. Also what made a bit suspisious was the fact that he donks the turn weaker then the bets the river
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.

At that point he didnt know me that is true but I know who he was :D
      But I guess I get your point. Also what made a bit suspisious was the fact that he donks the turn weaker then the bets the river
      Could be some bad play which tries to induce raise with sets but of course this just doesn't make sense. :D You wont be raising him there.