Best Poker Rooms

• cekpirus88
      cekpirus88
      Bronze
      Hey guys I was wondering which poker rooms are better I mean in terms of people. I am already registered in pokerstars so unfortunately I can not get strategy points and also in party poker. I just registered on 888 that just ended the deal with pokerstrategy (very bad luck). What about Poker770 William Hill, Everest Poker, Betfair Poker, PKR (The unique 3D poker room) ,Poker Heaven, Mansion Poker?
      I usually play NL5-10 FULL RING, regular. thanks
  • 13 replies
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      I think it depends on yourself really, I personally like 770, they offer some good promotions and Poker Strategy have a $10k freeroll once every few months. But a lot of people are quite negative about it and have complaints.

There is a thread that might help you out

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by JimC6
      I think it depends on yourself really, I personally like 770, they offer some good promotions and Poker Strategy have a $10k freeroll once every few months. But a lot of people are quite negative about it and have complaints.

There is a thread that might help you out

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!
      I couldn't have said it better myself.

One consideration a lot of people over look is how easy it is to get money in and out of a room.

Be sure to check out a rooms various options, and make sure that they are available and legal in your jurisdiction BEFORE you sign up.

Good Luck!
      --VS
    • cekpirus88
      cekpirus88
      Bronze
      I was asking in terms of rooms and people I play especially full ring, and if I start a new poker room I think I am not playing more than NL5, maybe a table NL10.. how many full ring rooms has 770? thanks :) ))
    • Sholja
      Sholja
      Bronze
      Poker 770 has a lot of FR NL4 and NL10 tables but problem with iPoker is that their tables are infested with nits and shortstacker. I would suggest you Betfiar, they don't have that much NL4 FR tables like poker 770 (usually in peak hours around 10), but they have a lot of NL10 FR tables so you can combine limits.
    • ramadas
      ramadas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cekpirus88
      Hey guys I was wondering which poker rooms are better I mean in terms of people. I am already registered in pokerstars so unfortunately I can not get strategy points and also in party poker. I just registered on 888 that just ended the deal with pokerstrategy (very bad luck). What about Poker770 William Hill, Everest Poker, Betfair Poker, PKR (The unique 3D poker room) ,Poker Heaven, Mansion Poker?
      I usually play NL5-10 FULL RING, regular. thanks
      Try WPT poker.
      Everest Poker software suck.
      Ipoker network is bunch of nits and highest rake.
      PKR - forget about multitabling and HUDs.

Only Pokerstars and Party Poker network have decent MTTs and traffic in CG.
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would mirror Ramadas suggestion and try WPT Poker.

They are second in the market when it comes to traffic so will have the most games available.

They also have very easy to use software.

When you combine this with their VIP system and $500 first deposit bonus they are a clear favourite :)

Let me know what you think

Callum
    • ramadas
      ramadas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CallumN
      Hi,

I would mirror Ramadas suggestion and try WPT Poker.

They are second in the market when it comes to traffic so will have the most games available.

They also have very easy to use software.

When you combine this with their VIP system and $500 first deposit bonus they are a clear favourite :)

Let me know what you think

Callum
      Although WPT software is intuitive and nice, they have lagging problems in peak hours. During night with lower traffic is not so bad. So this is core server/client architecture problem and seems software is victim of its success. I am thinking of moving to PokerStars - there I don't have to fight with software in addition to other players.
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Ramadas,

Do you know of anyone else experiencing this issue?

I have played at PartyPoker (same network) and I am yet to experience any lag etc.

Callum
    • Quadzzzzzzz
      Quadzzzzzzz
      Bronze
      I believe the PartyPoker client is a bit laggy on older computers. I remember on my old laptop (3/4 years old) it struggled at times but when I got my new i7 it seemed to run smooth. I think the client is just bulky if you get me?
    • ramadas
      ramadas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Quadzzzzzzz
      I believe the PartyPoker client is a bit laggy on older computers. I remember on my old laptop (3/4 years old) it struggled at times but when I got my new i7 it seemed to run smooth. I think the client is just bulky if you get me?
      I have high-end I5 and it is not old... 3d software/games running smoothly, why 2d should not?
    • Quadzzzzzzz
      Quadzzzzzzz
      Bronze
      Not sure then, I haven't played the party client in a while, and I wouldn't say its instantaneous responsive, but I wouldn't say it lags for me ?(
    • robkush
      robkush
      Bronze
      i have played at the party client as they dont allow players from India but after having words watching game of my friends through tv i feel its good platform to go for.
    • nachofenix
      nachofenix
      Bronze
      at black friday pokerstars showed which poker room is the best of the world.