HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Hero (BB): $25.00
      CO: $33.80
      BTN: $25.00
      SB: $38.00

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with 8 :diamond: J :diamond:
      CO raises to $0.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.25

Flop: ($1.10) 5 :diamond: 7 :heart: 9 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($1.10) 4 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.75, CO calls $0.75

River: ($2.60) K :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.75, CO raises to $3.86, Hero folds

• 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Just Check/Fold the turn cause you ain't making any made hands to fold and most likely not even Ace high there.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Just Check/Fold the turn cause you ain't making any made hands to fold and most likely not even Ace high there.

Best Regards.
      Is my double GS nothing woth? I mean just to X/F?Is X/C(at least from what I know it shouldnt) better?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      Is my double GS nothing woth? I mean just to X/F?Is X/C(at least from what I know it shouldnt) better?
      1/2 pot size then on the turn if you even want to go for it, double-gutter has excluded outs as the FD and nor any of those cards always ain't helping you. For example a 6 comes, it could complete his better straight.

Check/Call is pointless, we either leading out like 1/2 pot size there or just Check/Folding and assuming while he didn't show any interest in the pot on the flop he wont take stabs on the turn.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      So in your opinion such a draw isnt woth taking a stabb on the T? What about as played? Bet the river?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      So in your opinion such a draw isnt woth taking a stabb on the T? What about as played? Bet the river?
      Well, he didn't show interest on the flop so it could be very likely that we get a free card. So just Check it. I don't see many hands from his range folding there and with your sizing you would need ~40% fold equity which of course we don't get. Nor we don't know what are clean outs for us as I said 6 isn't clean, FD is possible, so what is left?

If we Bet the turn then we also have to 2nd barrel it to get rid of his floats/weak holdings.