This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [FR] NL25 J8s 18.06.

• HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Hero (BB): $25.00
      CO: $33.80
      BTN: $25.00
      SB: $38.00

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with 8 :diamond: J :diamond:
      CO raises to $0.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.25

Flop: ($1.10) 5 :diamond: 7 :heart: 9 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($1.10) 4 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.75, CO calls $0.75

River: ($2.60) K :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.75, CO raises to $3.86, Hero folds

• 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Just Check/Fold the turn cause you ain't making any made hands to fold and most likely not even Ace high there.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Just Check/Fold the turn cause you ain't making any made hands to fold and most likely not even Ace high there.

Best Regards.
      Is my double GS nothing woth? I mean just to X/F?Is X/C(at least from what I know it shouldnt) better?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      Is my double GS nothing woth? I mean just to X/F?Is X/C(at least from what I know it shouldnt) better?
      1/2 pot size then on the turn if you even want to go for it, double-gutter has excluded outs as the FD and nor any of those cards always ain't helping you. For example a 6 comes, it could complete his better straight.

Check/Call is pointless, we either leading out like 1/2 pot size there or just Check/Folding and assuming while he didn't show any interest in the pot on the flop he wont take stabs on the turn.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      So in your opinion such a draw isnt woth taking a stabb on the T? What about as played? Bet the river?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      So in your opinion such a draw isnt woth taking a stabb on the T? What about as played? Bet the river?
      Well, he didn't show interest on the flop so it could be very likely that we get a free card. So just Check it. I don't see many hands from his range folding there and with your sizing you would need ~40% fold equity which of course we don't get. Nor we don't know what are clean outs for us as I said 6 isn't clean, FD is possible, so what is left?

If we Bet the turn then we also have to 2nd barrel it to get rid of his floats/weak holdings.