DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $4.06
      Hero (CO): $4.59
      BTN: $2.45
      SB: $14.33
      BB: $4.16

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is CO with J:spade: K:club:
      UTG raises to $0.16, Hero calls $0.16, 1 fold, SB calls $0.14, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.52) 3:heart: K:heart: T:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, UTG bets $0.37, Hero calls $0.37, SB calls $0.37

Turn: ($1.63) K:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, UTG bets $1.16, Hero folds, SB folds

is my mistake in calling preflop and not folding? or is it worse that i didn't call the turn
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrDunne,

Preflop: Wouldn't advice calling while we can assume we getting called afterwards and we turning it into multiway pot. And of course KJo ain't good for multiway.

As played
      Postflop: Exactly this even happens. We can't be sure even how good our K is. :( But flop is difficult to lay down.

Best Regards.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      yeah i didn't really think too much about folding this. i mean the K is a scare card for him and he clearly isn't worried about it so im assuming he has some AK/KQ and the worst he has here is like AA that he is just playing regardless of flop texture. i dont see what else he is betting with unless he also has KJ!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      yeah i didn't really think too much about folding this. i mean the K is a scare card for him and he clearly isn't worried about it so im assuming he has some AK/KQ and the worst he has here is like AA that he is just playing regardless of flop texture. i dont see what else he is betting with unless he also has KJ!
      TT/33? :D
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      ofc! didnt even think of those hands.. do you think it was a good fold then?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by veriz
      ofc! didnt even think of those hands.. do you think it was a good fold then?
      Yeah, most likely while we don't beat that much there.