winnings

• meem30
      meem30
      Bronze
      Just clearifying how I can withdraw my winnings. I have won 2100 $ and just wondering what the exact stipulations are for withdrawing this money. I am getting several different answers. Other sites I have registered such as ******* requires that you make your first deposit and then as long as you leave the initial 50$ bonus you started with in the account until you collect so many points to clear it but I can withdraw the difference. That is very reasonable. Now the bonus through this site pokerstartegy/mansion apparently you have to collect 1000 mpp to withdraw any amount. That is crazy really if that is the case I will not be interested in reffering anyone I would rather reffer them to ******** where there terms are fair.......please give me full details as they are not fully (detailed) disclosed anywhere. I have been searching all over this site and Masion to get a straight anwser .........
  • 7 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello meem30,

The withdrawal restrictions are different for all sites. For Mansion Poker you have to collect 1000 MPP before being able to withdraw. While they used to allow you to withdraw anything over the initial $50 this is no longer the case. Other sites working with Mansion will not give you any different type of conditions as these are set by the platform itself.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • meem30
      meem30
      Bronze
      I was talking about other sites and yes they do have different restrictions then mansion that is the worst one. I have won quite a bit with same sites like yours that give you a free bankroll and was able to withdrawl no problem just had to make first deposit and they cleared my withdrawls but mansion makes it almost impossible really not worth it. It is alot of money spent and time required to accumulate those points insane!!!! Just seems like a scam.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by meem30
      I was talking about other sites and yes they do have different restrictions then mansion that is the worst one. I have won quite a bit with same sites like yours that give you a free bankroll and was able to withdrawl no problem just had to make first deposit and they cleared my withdrawls but mansion makes it almost impossible really not worth it. It is alot of money spent and time required to accumulate those points insane!!!! Just seems like a scam.
      For players who play according to bankroll managment and try to become good poker players - the 1000 mansion points come while they are building their bankroll and clearing the bonus (which requires 1500 mansion points).

Of course becoming a good poker player - and building a good bankroll requires time and patience - but that is what this site is about.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      start multi-tabling, you'll get those points in no time
    • debelinko
      debelinko
      Bronze
      OP, how did you win that 2100$, if I may ask?
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Gold
      He had a dream :D
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by meem30
      I have won quite a bit with same sites like yours that give you a free bankroll and was able to withdrawl no problem just had to make first deposit and they cleared my withdrawls but mansion makes it almost impossible really not worth it.
      Question: If you make so much out of these sites, why not just play with your own money and make alot?

ANSWER: With bad BRM your going busto everytime.