[NL2-NL10] [10NL SH]Ako gets 3bet

• MoneyStef
      What would you do in this spot?

I openraise with Ako, and get a 3bet from a TAG (about 150 hands), 19/14/8.6/33/3.0 (VPIP, PFR, 3bet, ft3bet, AF). Do I fold, call or ship it all-in? As there are only 4 players, he could do this lighter, but as he makes his raise quite big, it is maybe more likely to be a value raise, or not? Should I go broke preflop here?

Thanks in advance for your comments

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($15.46)
      BB ($26.14)
      UTG ($24.54)
      Hero ($11.07)
      BTN ($3.40)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: A:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.70, fold, fold, BB raises to $2.20, Hero ???
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      Hello MoneyStef,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

By the way it's not NL10 but it's NL20 and you are playing 50bb. :P About how to play the hand it's difficult to say, depends a lot how he sees you. Cause if he sees you rather nitty player who opens very small amount of hands he might even not 3bet you light. If you assumed he was 3betting you light then we ship it here. There is no option for a Call, it's either a fold or a shove.

Best Regards.
    • MoneyStef
      Lol, yes I missed the fact that it's 20NL, normally I play 10NL, but due to the low traffic on Cake, I often take 20NL midstack tables as well (bankroll management).

Thanks in any case for your reply.