This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Qq 071412

• nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      Hero (UTG) ($5.12) 102bb
      UTG+1 ($2.06) 41bb
      CO ($1.98) 40bb
      BTN ($14.12) 282bb
      SB ($13.59) 272bb
      BB ($5.69) 114bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.07, 6 players) Hero is UTG Q:heart: Q:club:
      Hero raises to $0.17, 4 folds, BB calls $0.12

Flop: 2:heart: 6:spade: Q:spade: ($0.36, 2 players)
      BB bets $0.20, Hero raises to $0.56, BB calls $0.36

Turn: 6:heart: ($1.48, 2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.14, BB raises to $2.40, Hero goes all-in $4.39
      20/10/2.8/71h
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nipbourne,

Flop: You understand that with your raise on the flop you are kinda giving good odds for his FD? :) At least raise it a bit bigger than so small.

As played
      Turn: No need to Bet so huge cause he already has tough time to continue and we have already a strong made hand. Just make it like 80 cents or something similar, maybe even smaller if you want to invite FD to come along.

Best Regards.
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Flop: You understand that with your raise on the flop you are kinda giving good odds for his FD? At least raise it a bit bigger than so small.

yes, maybe too small, but there ain't so many worse hands would call, he might call with TT/JJ/6x if i bet smaller?
      Turn: No need to Bet so huge cause he already has tough time to continue and we have already a strong made hand. Just make it like 80 cents or something similar, maybe even smaller if you want to invite FD to come along.

i think he would call his FD anyways... :baby:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by nipbourne
      Flop: You understand that with your raise on the flop you are kinda giving good odds for his FD? At least raise it a bit bigger than so small.

yes, maybe too small, but there ain't so many worse hands would call, he might call with TT/JJ/6x if i bet smaller?

i think he would call his FD anyways... :baby:
      Good thinking. :D He will call me when I raise smaller with weaker hands.... mate you have to think about how to extract value from draws and not how to make few combos to Call. You making yourself a mistake by raising so small and giving FD odds to Call. If FD Calls your normal raise then he is making mistake, why would you even be worried about it?