Get $50 to Play Poker for Free at PartyPoker

• lloretaa
      lloretaa
      Bronze
      Hi,

I've got 50$ bonus from Poker Strategy and I made a deposit of my own 83 EUR on Party Poker.

Rules about cash-out procedure are:
      When can I withdraw my free $50?
      As soon as you have collected 100 PartyPoints you can withdraw your bonus money and your winnings. Only own deposits can always be withdrawn.

I didn't collect 100 points in Party Poker, but I want to cash-out my 80 EUR.

I received the message from Party Poker and Poker Strategy, that I can't cash-out any money before I collect 100 point.

I think it's a good trick. I was not written in the promotion that I will not be able to cash-out my own money before getting 100 points...
  • 18 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hi lloretaa,

You should take this up with Party Poker. As stated the rules of the free $50 means you must collect 100 Party Points in order to withdraw our bonus and winnings.

Party Poker have different rules regarding deposits and withdrawals. There is probably some rule for their protection to stop members from depositing and insta cashing out though. I advise you to contact their support and ask them about this.

You may need to go through a security check also as it may look suspicious to them that you deposit and withdraw so quickly.

Keep me up to date with any developments ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • lloretaa
      lloretaa
      Bronze
      Party Poker says that:

Please note that due to the cash out restricted bonus you received from Poker Strategy, you will be able to cash out any funds from your account once you earn 100 PartyPoints. It is stated on the affiliate site that there is global restriction for withdrawals before you have collected 100 PartyPoints after your account has been converted into a real money one.

And Poker Strategy says that it was their mistake to not mensioning that people are not able to cash-out deposited money until they reach 100 points:

We are sorry for this misunderstanding.
      The information is sent to appropriate department to correct this data at our web site.
      Unfortunately you can't make a cash out from poker room until 100 PartyPoints are not collected.

So it's a trick and all people should know this before registering in Party Poker and getting 50$.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hi lloretaa,

I assure you we do not intentionally try to deceive any of our members and I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I have forwarded this thread to see what the exact ruling here is and we will change the information if necessary on our PartyPoker starting guide.

Thanks again,
      Gary
    • lloretaa
      lloretaa
      Bronze
      Yeah... I think you should understand that it's not enough. Bad experience and tricks like this don't give customers any satisfaction. And what do you suggest for people who didn't know it because it wasn't mentioned in the promotion? You just say sorry or thank you and that's it. Good luck.
    • kukkakeppi
      kukkakeppi
      Bronze
      Well 100 points really isnt a big deal, you get that in 1-2 weeks easily even if you dont play a lot.. If it were a thousand points itd be a different story.
    • Amun888RNMD
      Amun888RNMD
      Basic
      omar_ra
      :s_love:

ty
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Originally posted by Amun888RNMD
      omar_ra
      :s_love:

ty
      Hi there Amun888RNMD,

You will have to input your username manually on this page to ensure correct tracking to Party Poker :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Amun888RNMD
      Amun888RNMD
      Basic
      omar_ra

:P
    • Amun888RNMD
      Amun888RNMD
      Basic
      omar_ra
    • notirah
      notirah
      Bronze
      I have received an email offer for bonus at partypoker, but when i click on the link that is in the message, there is nothing??
      How can I register and use my bonus?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hi notirah,

You should contact Party Support either by clicking this link or by connecting to their Live Support team on the client :)

They should be able to assist you in this matter.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • notirah
      notirah
      Bronze
      the problem is not with Party Poker, the problem is at PokerStrategy!
    • notirah
      notirah
      Bronze
      will you fix the problem at your website or no?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hey notirah,

Can you please send a ticket to our customer support and they will be able to get this set up for you. Sorry for the confusion, I thought you had said Party Poker had emailed you about a bonus :(

It sounds to me now that you have been offered a second starting capital :) Awesome news! But as I said, our customer support team will be able to get you on track if you drop them a ticket!

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • notirah
      notirah
      Bronze
      Yes, it is for second starting capital.
      I have created a ticket 2 days ago, but still there is no any reply????
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hi notirah :)

We had some small technical issues with our customer support over the weekend. Rest assured your ticket will be answered within the next few hours.

I would like to apologise for the delay in getting back to your ticket and thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • notirah
      notirah
      Bronze
      Now I see what is the problem!
      You have send me 20$+30$ free second starting capital for a room that I can not register!!!!
      Are you joking with me????
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi notirah,

We would like to apologize for the technical error which caused the unfortunate misunderstanding. I believe my colleagues answered you in this ticket .

Don't forget that you also have the possibility to get in touch with the Bulgarian community [URL= http://bg.pokerstrategy.com/forum/]here[/URL].

Ingrid