This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL25 AQo cold4bet bluff

• duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Black
      $25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players -

SB: $3.81
      Hero (BB): $25.00
      UTG: $22.15
      CO: $24.63
      BTN: $26.78

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is BB with A :spade: Q :club:
      1 fold, CO raises to $0.71, BTN raises to $2.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $5.25, CO calls $4.54, 1 fold

Flop: ($12.87) J :heart: Q :diamond: T :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $7.00, Hero folds

CO

BTN 20/17 reg
      8% overall 3bets, 10% BTN 3bets

I think it's a good spot to 4bet bluff with AQo, CO opens 31% from that position, BTN tends to 3bet light IP from his position, and I have blockers for AA/QQ.
      After CO calling my cold4bet, he has to have a very strong range, so far he folded 84% vs 3bets, 75% vs 4bets...
      On the flop I hit TPTK, but I think I beat nothing from his range, AA/KK, even QQ/JJ/TT beat me, AK beat me, and I dont think he would call with weaker hands...
      What do you think about the whole hand?
  • 2 replies
    • Puscherbilbo
      Puscherbilbo
      Bronze
      While stats regarding f/4bet may still vary i would use a different hand unless we dont want to have a call3bet range oop.
      Should those stats hold true then hand is too strong for 4bet/bluff.

From personal experience (not too much so far but still) i never saw trapcalling Nutz.
      Most likely hands are: AJ-AK, 99-QQ maybe KQ.

With his betsize I actually would not mind to call once since we have some redrawouts in case. If he barrels on we are obv beat.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

His range is going to be mainly strong PPs only, so pretty nice hand and good fold. Especially with his fold to 3bet/4bet stats it's kinda easy to put him on a range. Well played!

Best Regards.