Hero (BB): $27.41
      UTG: $24.97
      MP: $37.62
      CO: $24.63
      BTN: $25.93
      SB: $9.25

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is BB with J :spade: A :spade:
      3 folds, BTN raises to $0.56, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.31

Flop: ($1.24) 6 :heart: J :heart: 5 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.85, Hero calls $0.85

Turn: ($2.94) A :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

River: ($5.94) 4 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.00, BTN folds

BTN

Preflop I flatcalled the minR, my hand is strong and suited, playable even oop.
      Flop chR would probably isolate me against better hands, so I think "protecting" would be a bad idea.
      On the turn I let him barrel.
      On the river he would checkbehind all his air, but could go for potcontroll even with TP. As his river aggression is quite low, a bluffraise, or raise with worse hand is not very likely.
      What do you think?
  • 3 replies
    • Puscherbilbo
      Puscherbilbo
      Platinum
      Good spot to donk/f Flop-River imho.
      He is not going to raise you light i guess and he can call lots of worse hands. He won´t contibet too light here so i am a bit worried about cb-lines from him on flop or later streets.
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Bronze
      would also donk the flop as he wouldnt cbet this flop too much and could call a lot with worse
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Preflop: As long he has pretty high fold to 3bet might be even safer to keep his range wide. But vs unknown I wouldn't even mind to 3bet for value and see how he adjusts.

As played
      Postflop: This guy still has pretty high raise donk in those spots and obviously we wouldn't be able to continue there. I would have also Checked the flop and reevaluate further actions. Wouldn't want to see raise there which he could do even with draws.

But otherwise not a huge fan of donking the river cause he ain't going to pay if he doesn't have the Ace. So what's the purpose of it, he might even Bet himself if he has something similar as Ax.

Best Regards.