Request to remove limit

• g0suboy
      g0suboy
      Bronze
      Hello..
      I've made deposit on william hill useing code 5x10. i didnt get free 50$ but i used it to link my acc to PS. so now im stuck to play 0.2/0.4 max and i want to play higher but i cant cos u limit me.

so i ask to remove that limit. acc on WH is g0suboy
  • 13 replies
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      I think you will have to contact WH support for this.
    • g0suboy
      g0suboy
      Bronze
      u think?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there g0suboy,

You can unlock the limits by making a single deposit of $100 and then you will need to contact the William Hill support team to get the resrictions lifted.

Your alternative is to generate $50 in rake, which will also lift the restrictions.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mal.
    • g0suboy
      g0suboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi there g0suboy,

You can unlock the limits by making a single deposit of $100 and then you will need to contact the William Hill support team to get the resrictions lifted.

Your alternative is to generate $50 in rake, which will also lift the restrictions.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mal.
      Y but now i see when useing this code and depositing my own 50$ i get restrictions... i didnt get free 50$... so if i deposit 100$ they will remove for sure or i still need to make some rake?
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      If you deposit $100, they will remove for sure.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by g0suboy
      i didnt get free 50$

Why would he need to do anything for something he didn't receive?
    • g0suboy
      g0suboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      i didnt get free 50$

thats my point :)
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Because you don't receive the full $50 up front. You get $10 increments each week. If you deposit $100, you will release the whole $50.
    • g0suboy
      g0suboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by magicadil
      Because you don't receive the full $50 up front. You get $10 increments each week. If you deposit $100, you will release the whole $50.
      u dont understand i was not selected to recieve free 50$, i just used that code to track my account with pokerstrategy and recieve pokerstrategys points, so i didnt get any $ from free 50$.

Ive deposited my own 50$...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi g0suboy!

Why would you enter the 5x10 code if you were not eligible for the free $50 starting capital?

As seen here the correct bonus code to track your account with PokerStrategy.com is "PSVIP"

Maybe since you put in the incorrect code they have put restrictions on your account (as would normally happen with free $50 users)

Like Mal suggested, contact William Hill support and they should be capable of sorting this mistake out for you. The quickest way is to contact their online support team within the poker client.

Let me know how things progress?

Regards,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      i didnt get free 50$

Seems to me he entered the wrong code and WH treated him as a free $50 player. So yes, he does have to contact support to get these restrictions lifted. If he entered PSVIP then all would have been good ;)
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      i didnt get free 50$

Seems to me he entered the wrong code and WH treated him as a free $50 player. So yes, he does have to contact support to get these restrictions lifted. If he entered PSVIP then all would have been good ;)
      There is a difference between telling the guy to just contact support and telling him to deposit 100$ and then contact support.
      What if the guy did deposit 100$ for nothing? Or what if he decided to grind the 50$ rake on a limit he doesn't want to play? All because gadget copy pasted an answer.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      i didnt get free 50$

There is a difference between telling the guy to just contact support and telling him to deposit 100$ and then contact support.
      What if the guy did deposit 100$ for nothing? Or what if he decided to grind the 50$ rake on a limit he doesn't want to play? All because gadget copy pasted an answer.
      Easy mistake to make when you look at the context of the OP. Obviously gadget51 made a slight mistake here - we live and we learn. Simples ;)