bwin problem

• Atlien
      Atlien
      Bronze
      Hi
      I wanted to retreat some money from bwin but my credit card has expired and at my bank it takes at least 5 days for a new credit card so i send them my brother credit card and his ID copy(when i made an account i used my names and when i retreated i used my brothers who is living with me and we have the same id except the given name)

They closed my account and i recived an email today saying that my retreat was ok and is on the way to the bank. But nothing about my account closed and my money in the account.

I emailed them but still nothing(they are very slow on responding)

Somebody told me that my account will remain closed and i will not se my money. Is this a posibility?
  • 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Atlien,

So you set your account up using your brothers credit card? This was probably not the best of ideas from the outset.

Just stay patient and wait for Bwin to respond. If you are unsure of anything - just ask them and they will answer you. Once an account gets locked/closed it is in your best interests to stay polite, and give them whatever details they need.

Let us know how you get on ;)

Regards,
      Gary
    • Csengele
      Csengele
      Black
      Hi guys,

Nobody experience issues with withdrawing money from bwin?

In hungary nobody can cashout and it is last about 1 week. Bwin keeps telling technical issue....

Update: Maybe only Moneybookers issue, because everybody -who has this issue- had withdrawed from bwin to a moneybookers account...

Anybody withdrawing to moneybookers and had got the withdrawed money in the last week? Is there anybody ?( ?

Best Regards,
      Csengele
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Hi, they're support just sucks, I asked them why didnt I recieve my cashout and they replied, that they have tehnical issues with moneybookers and they dont know when it will be working again. They cancelled my withdrawal and I got the money back and now cashed out to VISA.
      And I even telled them that they shold inform people when they try to withdrawal through moneybookers or maybe even remve temporary from withdrawal list.
      I see they havent done anything to warn others.
    • Csengele
      Csengele
      Black
      Hi jachis,

Thanks for your reply.
      When was your disabled cashout to moneybookers? previous week?

Absolutely they should inform us, multiple mail sent not by me and no answer...
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Well I cashed out on 10th July, usualy get the money next day, sometimes after 2days. On the 3rd day I asked them whats wrong.

Please be assured that we have received your payout request from 10/07/2012 of xx.xx LVL. However, we regret to inform you that we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with Skrill (Moneybookers) withdrawals and are unable to process any withdrawal requests via this payment method at the moment. We are currently unaware of the duration of this error or when the problem will be resolved, however please be assured that the relevant department are currently trying to fix the issue. As your withdrawal request has not yet been processed, we kindly ask you to confirm if you would like to cancel this withdrawal request and request another withdrawal via an alternative payment method or if you would prefer to wait until our technical issue has been resolved and we can process your withdrawal.
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      If you're trying to withdraw funds onto a card that isn't yours or that you've not used to pay inh before expect problems. To be honest I'm surprised at how accomodating they're being to even consider it. I work for a financial company, we can't process payments to an account or card that hasn't been used before under any circumstances to prevent money laundering. If you don't have the card any more we have pay into a holding account and you have to get your back to collect it from there on your behalf. From what I can see bwin are being so good to you they're almost breaching financial regulations and money laundering laws in order to help you.
    • Csengele
      Csengele
      Black
      @GraemeDR: Are you reffering to my (and my country) issue?

To be perfectly honest i just use my card an moneybookers account to withdraw and deposit to/from bwin about 1 hundred times and never experienced any problem, until now... Naturally the card is mine just like mb acc, and the name, adress any other id data is correct...
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Before using moneybookers, I used to withdrawal to my VISA all the time, only its much longer, almost always 5days, thats why I switched to moneybookers.

I'll post here when I'll recieve the money. And I also deposited from my new VISA so I can withdrawal. Thats pretty much standart everywhere so no suprises there.
    • Csengele
      Csengele
      Black
      The same for me... Also used to withdraw to VISA but it was bad for numerous reason... Moneybookers has low service quality in these days... Double reduction for withdraws :(

I hope this issue will be solved soon. If anyone has further updates please let us know about it.
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Hi guys, since this issue with moneybookers I havent used them since, Im wondering are they working again?