Bankroll Restrictions

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      I'm sure I read on here that the restrictions were removed after making a deposit.

Well I have, but they're still there :f_eek: . Should I just contact support? I just want to check on here to make sure there's not something else I've missed that I need to do.
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey metza!

This is correct - restrictions are removed as you can see from this page

I have quoted and bolded the relevant part for you :)

You'll receive the $50 in five steps at $10 each

When deciding to receive your free $50 at Poker770, the $50 will be released into your account in five increments of $10 each.
      You'll receive the first $10 immediately. You then have to play at least ten $1 tournaments or play a few hundred poker hands within the next 7 days to release the next $10.
      The exact requirement is: every 7 days you can earn a new $10 payment. In order to qualify for a new $10 payment you have to earn at least $1.00 in rake or tournament fees. Rake is the house's cut which is taken from every pot played at a cash game table. Usually it's around 5% of the money in the middle.
      With an additional deposit of at least $100 you can bypass this hurdle and receive all your $50 at once.

So yes, please contact Poker770 support if you have made a $100 deposit and they will remove the restrictions for you.

Best of luck!
      Gary