Does Titan have rake back at any level?

• slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I like the site but as i see there is no rake back even if you get higher lvls as gold or am i wrong? That silly offer 5$ for 600titan points is just joke if thats all you get beside those points tournament(at tournament is still suck (out) big time).

So can anyone tell me good news and there is actually at higher ranks rake back or should i start looking for another site.
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slikec
      I like the site but as i see there is no rake back even if you get higher lvls as gold or am i wrong? That silly offer 5$ for 600titan points is just joke if thats all you get beside those points tournament(at tournament is still suck (out) big time).

So can anyone tell me good news and there is actually at higher ranks rake back or should i start looking for another site.
      Hey slikec,

Actually Titan does have a decent rakeback if you have a tracked account. Since we offer 2 reload bonuses a month up to 500$ (which simply require you to cash out and back in) and you get the VIP reloads which depend on your player level you can get rakeback through the reloads which translate into a decent rakeback.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      you get 600 points faster at higher vip levels, for beginner it is really very hard to clear it fast.
      and you also get monthly loyalty award. after you are at diamond level (70000 points/month) for 4 months you get 400$ every month for free. http://www.titanpoker.com/vip_loyalty.html
      You can get 70000 points/month at diamond level with around 30k hands at NL100SH.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I play now 10 days NL0,10/0,20 SSS and indeed i generate points three times faster than on limit 0,05/0,10. But still i produce far more rake than those 5$ every 600points:( I think i get that way like 10% rake back max.
      I like the site but i heared that pacific have nice first deposit bonus which is easy to clear so i will probably try to clear that bonus soon and see what to do next ;)

Thx. for aswers ofcourse,

slikec
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Once you hit gold status you recieve a monthly bonus. I have been there 2 months and got $20 on the 1st of june. Next month I'll get $30, and the next month i'll get $40. If I move up to platinum next month I recieve $40, and the month after $60.

IMO, Once you hit platinum for 4 months, its a nice deal. (platinum for 4 months=$80 every month after)

If your clearing bonus' and getting this VIP bonus, and playing in the special freerolls, its probably one of the best around. I dont know much about other sites, but titan seems to be good for me.
    • CyaET
      CyaET
      Bronze
      when you have the best vip status , the reload bonus is equal to a 27.5% rakeback